Abdominal pain and no pleasure from masturbation
When I was young, I used to experience pleasure during ejaculation, but now I feel burning pain. Its more like a discomfort. I am 21 and still virgin but I masturbate at lease twice a week, I used to do it more some years ago. I noticed during ejaculation, I feel muscles tightening/tingling on my right abdominal  below my rib. The next day I would feel shape pain in the same area, even worst the pain radiates to my back in the same location. I can't even stay slightly bend forward for more than 2 minutes without my back hurting me unless I provide support. The back and front pain alleviates by massage, the more massage the better I feel. But the pain never went away, obviously I still masturbate. I have never stayed away from masturbation for more than a month.

What is happening to me?

I even have other symptoms due to masturbation.

1. few minutes after ejaculation, some semen comes out
2. few seconds after urinating, some urine dribbles out

Can someone explain to me what exactly is happening to me ? If anyone with similar experience, can you share how you treated yourself.

Thanks!
Any answers?
Hi i would go to mt Family Doctor and ask him/her if you can see a Urologist  
to get it sorted out ASAP for peace of mind , Take care ,
Yea I should probably do that soon even though its embarrassing. I was just hoping to see someone with similar experience who treated himself.  
I have had same thing,went to doc who referred me to consultant.Results was an enlarged prostate, taking medication for same.Drink lots of green tea and eat lots of tomatoes. Hope this has been some help to you and hope you get sorted soon..
This is the kind of situation where a visit to the doctor is probably in order. There might be some sort of prostate-related issue going on here, but it’s difficult to tell just from reading about the symptoms. Good luck – and remember to keep your penis in good general health through the use of a top drawer penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with vitamins B5, C and D.
Eliminate This ONE Ingredient and W...
2 hrs ago by gymdandee
Ashok1990 is ... Comment
Contamination Of Oat-Based Cereals...
16 hrs ago by gymdandee
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle