Men's Health Community
Bleeding Penis during Sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Bleeding Penis during Sex

Hi, i am 25,for the first time a week back i was having sex, and after oral sex, my partner had than rubbed against me,and my errect penis was being thrushed against.I felt as if I had climaxed,but at the same time my parnter had noticed i was actually bleeding.We immiediately placed Ice and the uncut penis rolled back into a closed position.I was petriefied as this is the first time iv been in such a position and there is no information on this. I was surprised by the amount of blood, but once cleaned, there was no trace of the blood while urinating or sleeping etc.
3 days later we were in a similar moment of foreplay, and my penis became errect, and the skin stretched down over the head, again it bled. I unfortunately did not see what was bleeding as I only noticed it on my boxer shorts when I had removed my clothes.This time much less blood, but enough to notice. The penis was clean when I opened my underwear. I am so concerned, do you know why this is happening ? I felt the skin connecting to the centre of the head has been torn, do you think its going to bleed all my life? Have I lost my chance of fatherhood?
Appologies, I meant it happen for the first time, but this was not the first time i was having sex. I have been active for a few years now.thanks.Sahj
Try pulling your foreskin back and leaving it that way for a while, seems to me that when your partner gave you oral sex she may have sunk the teeth in, this of course  may have resulted in the soft skin around the head of your penis to be damaged, by pulling your foreskin back you will give the damage a chance to heal, while your foreskin covers the head of your penis the damage will be in a damp area and will take much longer to heal, next time she gives you oral sex ask her to be a little more gentle.
Sahj;

It's probably a skin tear of some sort - those bleed a lot.  Doubt you have any permanent damage to your penis, but I'd go see a doctor to get it treated.  

Morgannon