Burning sensation during ejaculation..
Hello, I used to have a burning sensation when I urine, but the doctor did a urine test and there was no infection. When i got home, my mother gave me an antibiotic 'Just incase.' Last night, just to make sure everything was ok, I masturbated to see if when I ejaculated, i would feel a burning sensation...unfortunatly I did. Is there something wrong going on here? I'm worried because i'm not sexually active, [18 yrs old] rarely masturbate [only once or twice before, but not to the point of ejaculation], and my girlfriend and I are quite touchy so if I have some infection i really dont want to pass it on to her.
Can I just clarify something here...you said that you're not sexually active, but yet you're concerned about spreading something to your girlfriend.  Let me set your mind at ease a little...I think that if you browsed through the STD forum, you would find that there is little to no risk in transmitting something via hand contact.  There have been MANY posts over there about massage parlors, etc...and Dr. H always says that the risk is minimal.  If however, you and your partner are doing other thing (oral, anal, etc.) then you are sexually active.  What activities are you involved in that you would be concerned about her catching something?
Well, the reason why I said that is like when we get older if we have any sort of sexual intercourse [oral, etc] I wouldn't want to spread anything to her.
Did you use sometype of soap to masturbate with? I found out long ago if you use soap it BURNS when you pee hehe.
Get your prostate checked out, if its inflamed it can cause burning when you ejaculate or urinate.
no, no type of soap at all...but i'll try to visit my doctor soon and see if i have anything wrong with my prostate
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle