Men's Health Community
Cumming too fast! Please help!

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Cumming too fast! Please help!

I am 20 years old. Since I was 18, I realized I had a big problem. The first time I ever tried to have sex i premature ejaculated instantly after penetration, and have been scared to try to have sex again ever since. Ever since then I notice that whenever I am with a girl, no matter what we do whether it's foreplay, dry sex, ect, I ejaculate extremely fast, sometimes within several seconds. With my first girlfriend, I lasted a decent amount of time during a handjob, possibly 8 minutes. But ever since my first time attempting sex with my second girlfriend I can only last a couple of seconds(yes, even during foreplay) no matter what I do. The strange this is that at home with masturbation, I am able to control it way better than when with a partner, and even then it is still not that long. My premature ejaculation problem has given me much less confidence than I've ever had in my life, and I sometimes wonder if it really will be this way forever. I fear I'll never be able to keep another woman. Please help. Thank you.

-Dan
Try masturbating several hours before you (hope/expect to) have sex.  Maybe even twice.  It's harder to reach orgasm again if you've already done so recently, so you may last longer.  Alternatively, if you do try to have sex and come too soon, take a break for half an hour or so (lie there with your partner, chat, have a snack or a drink) then have another go, second time you should last longer.

I would suggest trying to distract yourself during sex by trying to think about something that is both interesting and totally not sexual (your favorite sport?), and/or withdrawing when you feel the feeling building until the feeling subsides again, but if you are coming too quickly these techniques may not be enough.
try not to think about the sexual encouter before it happens. for example if you and your girlfriend plan on having sex in the evening, the more you think about it during the day the more nervous you will become. take your mind off it and you will perform better
You could try using 2 condoms, so you feel it less, also there are special condoms, that help you last longer, they have a kind of numbing liquid inside them, to make u feel less, the ones that are in a shop i work in are Durex and they are called Peforma or something like that. It may be hard, but try believing a bit more in yourself. Confidence goes a long way in something like this.
Listeria Risk Triggers Huge Frozen ...
May 04 by gymdandee
AppleBr commented on photo
May 03
Piparskeggr uploaded a new photo
May 02
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle