Dry, Itchy, and or cut ON TESTICLE
Ok, it's been about 2 weeks now that I've had this DRY, ITCHY spot on my scrotum; On the left testicle right where the testicle skin ends and meets the shaft of my penis. Not only is it DRY and ITCHY, I just spotted two little cuts in the center of that area now. Can anyone please tell me what this could be?

and oh yeah, I've been having to urinate alot also.. I just hope it's not a disease..
come to speak of it, my bladder seems to always be full every hour maybe?

Someone please tell me what this COULD be.
Do you play sports where you use a cup and jock? it sounds like it could just be jock itch, although I've usually gotten it where the scrotum meets my inner thigh. Do you wear restrictive underwear? Just a thought...
Actually I do wear restrictive underwear; Boxer Briefs.
Do you think this could be due do hygiene?
I haven't played sports since junior year of high school; Football.

More details about the "SPOT" :
     This spot is really dry, it looks more like an ashy/crusty elbow, and a little scaley maybe.
I just thought about it last night, and was thinking that maybe the 2 red cuts on that spot is from me scratching it. I don't know; But I'm keep a very close eye on it.

Could this really be due to restrictive underwear + hygiene?
I wear boxer briefs too, and have for about ten years now. Prior to switching I used to wear tightie whities and i used to get jock itch periodically. There's a spray powder called Cruex that helped immensely.

The cuts sound like cracking that occurs when really dry skin is scratched or irritated. Did they bleed at all? Poor hygiene could also be a causing factor here too. If you use a lot of soap when you shower, but dont rinse it off all the way, soap can be irritating after it builds up. Try to rule out what you think could have caused it. Are there any other spots on your body with dry skin like this?

You could try an ointment like Lamisil that treats jock itch as well as other fungal skin problems.
I don't think it bleed, but I can clearly see pink where it looks like blood is about to come out; but no blood is visible at all.
I just found a very very small dry spot on the right side just under the testicle.
I do use alot of soap; but now i'm going to be very careful about washing it off.
And no there isn't any other dry spots like this anywhere else on my skin;
Just my testicles.

So I should try "Cruex" powder then if that doesn't help I should try "Lamisil" ointment right?
Is there anything else that this COULD or MIGHT be?

Can what I am describing be symptoms of any s.t.d. or some disease or maybe some other infection???

I am scared straight of any S.T.D.
but I am 19 and have multiple partners...

Could this be a sign of s.t.d or other infection?
I hope it's no sign of herpes or something...
A related discussion, growing penis was started.
Joel78 is frustrated, aching, tire... Comment
May 26
Joel78 commented on Jzabs's status
May 25
Joel78 joined this community
Welcome them!
May 25
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle