Funky cum...
I have given oral sex to 3 different guys in 3 different relationships... and 2 out of 3 tasted like chlorine/bleach but the other was not bad and swallow-able.  The 2 activated my gag reflex and I almost puked on them!  The bad part is, 1 out of the 2 is my current boyfriend and I can't even give him a good BJ with out thinking I'm gonna puke :(  I like giving him a BJ, but I can't any more :(
What is the deal with that and how can it be fixed?
What causes the smell/taste?
depending on  the food i am told depends on the taste of semen. do not quote me on this as i don't swallow hehe.
try your fella have some cinamen, or pineapple during the day and see if it makes a difference, i am told beer makes it taste the worst due to all the chemicles they put in it........

get him on it and let me know, i was told this by a 50 yr old woman so you never know..
blue is correct food does affect taste !
how do u know what chlorine or bleach tastes like?maybe hes eating it too. not but really i have heard pineapple a lot too and maybe cranberry juice?
Try eating a dozen Oysters before doing it, helps in a big way.
Drank a whole carton of pinapple juice, then shot my load in my girlfriends mouth, she said tasted the same.   Heard a study, said it doesn't make a difference too.
Dalubaba commented on photo
Jun 13
dominosarah commented on Memorial Day
May 30
brice1967 commented on Memorial Day
May 29
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle