HAVING CHILDREN
HELLO I AM A 33 YEAR OLD MAN WHO SOMKES ALOT OF POT AND MY WIFE HAS LOST 2 BABIES ONE AT 7 MONTHS PREGNATE AND ONE AT 5 MONTHS PREGNATE COULD THE POT MAKE ME INFERTILE IVE BEEN SMOKEING IT SINCE I WAS VERY YOUNG LIKE A PACK A CIGARATES A DAY
I think the pot has done its damage to your brain cells. Shame on people who bring kids into that kind of atmosphere.
dude, give up the dope, ya dope !
your going to be a father, and YES of course smoking can have a negative effect on your health and the babies health ! dah !!!
does your wife smoke anything ? or drink ?           l.e.
Obviously, smoking pot isn't causing you infertility, since you were able to get her pregnant.  You have to ask the doctor why she has lost both babies.  It probably has something to w/her, not your pot smoking.  There is nothing wrong w/smoking some pot, but that, like drinking, should be done in moderation.  Good luck!
i agree, but when your having a kid you should be able to give
up ANYTHING that may (even in the long run) harm your child.
i'm not anti pot, i smoke now and then, but if i was having a baby, i would quit.  but thats just me, and i know it's not keeping him from getting his wife pregnant, but anything you
do for your health at a time like this is important.   l.e.
I don't know if he should give it up altogether when he has kids.  I mean do you think people should give up drinking alcholol when they have children? I know alot of parents who drink and/or smoke pot.  I do think it should be done in moderation and spoking pot should NOT be done in front of the child.  But hey, I totally think its ok to do it occassionally.
unfortunatly he doesnt smoke a little pot. he says he smokes it like someone would a pack of cigs a day. so i am guessing he doesnt work, sits around getting stoned all day. how will you raise your baby if you dont work? and will smoking like that take money away from food, clothes , diapers ect. those are the real questions to ask yourself. your wife or gf posted on here a day previous. what do you thing you should do about this?
i agree with you, it's just for ME, it would be important to give up the vices for a while. i'm not saying be a monk or anything, but he should PROVE to himself that he cares enough
and HAS the ability to make these serious changes, cause if he can't, he does not belong having kids.  but all in all, i see your point.     l.e.
Dude all you people need to chill out.  Smoking pot isn't bad.  Is drinking good considering it's legal?  That would be a very hypocritical statement to say the least.  Pot comes from a plant.  I look as pot as a herbal remedy for headaches, muscle aches, etc.  Pot comes from the earth.  It's gods gift to the earth!
well, beer comes from grains and hops, and vodka used to come from potatoes, to name a few.
DUDE-----I think you just opened a can of bull****. And i can just about promise your going to get a mouth full from others.

Littleone---I think you should give up pot all together. You need to be a good example to your children and that can not be done while your high. Also Glad2bamom mentioned your other post about enlarging your penis, maybe the pot stunted your growth.
what about poppys? or the coco plant? dude the fact isnt weather its ok or not, its not an occational user, its a daily pot smoker. turn off your hendrix and listen to what we are saying.
I believe the original posters own statement is a testament to the dangers of pot smoking.  If for no other reason that his ability to use the english language has been all but destroyed.
the point thats being made is about bding A GOOD PARENT !
if you can't let go of your own vices for the greater good
of your family (and thats the key issue here) you should not
be considering having children ! even if it's just for a little while so that you have a clear head and are compitant to be
100 percent FATHER and HUSBAND ! END OF STORY !       l.e.
sorry for the messy type errors on my last post, i tend to rush
a little too much !   l.e.
Multiple issues:

Don't know if smoking pot will make you sterile, but there may be other related health problems associated with smoking excessive amounts of hemp.

Sounds as if you are fertile enough to have impregnated your wife at least twice.  Unfortunately there may be another issue with your wife's ability to carry a child full term.

I guess I will be a little more kind and recommend that you cease the use of the pot.  If necessary seek professional help. It will benefit you and your wife.  If in fact your wife is unable to carry a child full term, the other option is adoption, however, I'm quite sure that the Adoption Agencies would frown upon pot smoking in the household.  (They are a little stuck up in this area.)

Peace!
HELLO THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR ADVICE BUT I DONT DRINK AND MY WIFE DOES NOT SMOKE OR DRINK SHE ISNT EVEN AROUND ME WHEN IM SMOKING
in another forum your "wife" said you live next door to her with another woman. and that woman is mean to your little boy. there wasnt mention of a second kid, this doesnt add up. i think you should def. put the bong down. that poor child shouldnt have to live in this environment.
drifter0213 commented on advanced niTD
Theobaldm1989 commented on advanced niTD
fredro12 Feeling truly grateful for ... Comment
Apr 26
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle