Hard painless lumps on husbands upper chest and under nipple
Hi, my husband has 2 hard painless lumps or knots. 1 is on his upper chest above left breast area. 2nd is right under nipple of right breast. He has a aunt that recently got diagnosed with breast cancer and had her brest removed just yesterday and he had an aunt die of cancer that started as ovarian. I know breast cancer is uncommon in men. What might these be. He has no other symptoms. Could these be calcuim deposits? Thanks for advice. Jennifer
Its hard to say when we cant see it.  Id have his doctor take a look at them.. Better safe then sorry!  Good luck 2 you both!
And where it isn't AS common, men can and do get breast cancer as well. It is probably something minor but better to be safe than sorry. Typically, cancerous breast lumps are NOT smooth and actually feel jagged and mis-shapen. Any change in these should also be tracted. Good luck to you both!
--J
Hi.  From what you said also I would think that those lumps are calcium deposists.  Even men get mammograms.  I would suggest that your husband start with this.  If it turns out that they are calcium deposits then nothing to worry about and nothing really to be dont.  They usually appear to be a small knot about a nickel in size at the most.  Nothing else remarkable about them.  They hair still grows in the area as normal and no discoloration of the skin.
I have several lumps in different areas of my body, one under my right nipple the size of a standard marble, several other smaller bumps scatered on my upper torso (i think there are five), and one that is imbetween those sizes in my pubic area. PLEASE give me some INFO, i have no idea whats happening. Thanks.
if a man finds a hard lump under the nipple we jump to the c word, cancer, but theres no need to go there first i have had a hard lump under my left nipple for a while now, since pubity, its really common in men this can also happen at a later age through many reasons explained on the link below

you  really should have a read of this link the info given assured me it was this also giving me an idea of what was the cause but anyhow do go to a doctor like i did and have the diagnosis given

I saw a dermatologist about something like this. He said they were calcium deposits and I dont recall whether they're also ingrown hairs or caused by them but I have them everywhere including scrodum, butt, thighs chest even starting to get some on my wrists my sides and my back. There isnt anything unhealthy about them (c-word) but the only way to rid them is by surgery which I've had done a few times now. Im not sure the technical word for these bumps but if anyone has heard something about these bumps from a dermatologist that may know a cure or at the very least a way to prevent more from growing please let me know!
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Aug 23
RogueJedi is ... Comment
Aug 23
Update
Aug 21 by cnote
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle