Men's Health Community
How do i peel back foreskin without hurting him?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How do i peel back foreskin without hurting him?

My boyfriend is 19 and has never been able to peel back his foreskin. Mostly because he hasn't felt the need to try. But i want to try - as i have heard stuff will feel better after he can peel it back and also because it is supposed to be cleaner if he can peel it back when he's cleaning himself. So does anyone know a way to get the foreskin to peel back all the way that won't damage or hurt him? If there isn't one i will leave it be, not worth hurting him over it.
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
219241_tn?1357815389
By age 19 he should be able to retract his foreskin easily. It may be that the frenulum (the bit underneath) is too tight. This can be surgically corrected. DO NOT attempt to pull his foreskin back on your own. It can cause immense pain. If he has erections and the foreskin does not retract then this can cause issues in the future. If he has erections and the foreskin retracts naturally, then I think you have other issues to deal with.
If it won't retract at all, get him to see a doctor. Leaving gunk under the foreskin has been related to cervical cancer in women and penile cancer in men.
Blank
The foreskin retracts partially when he has erections, but not completely. Any advice for that situation? I'm a little lost as past boyfriends never had this happen.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank