How do i peel back foreskin without hurting him?
My boyfriend is 19 and has never been able to peel back his foreskin. Mostly because he hasn't felt the need to try. But i want to try - as i have heard stuff will feel better after he can peel it back and also because it is supposed to be cleaner if he can peel it back when he's cleaning himself. So does anyone know a way to get the foreskin to peel back all the way that won't damage or hurt him? If there isn't one i will leave it be, not worth hurting him over it.
By age 19 he should be able to retract his foreskin easily. It may be that the frenulum (the bit underneath) is too tight. This can be surgically corrected. DO NOT attempt to pull his foreskin back on your own. It can cause immense pain. If he has erections and the foreskin does not retract then this can cause issues in the future. If he has erections and the foreskin retracts naturally, then I think you have other issues to deal with.
If it won't retract at all, get him to see a doctor. Leaving gunk under the foreskin has been related to cervical cancer in women and penile cancer in men.
The foreskin retracts partially when he has erections, but not completely. Any advice for that situation? I'm a little lost as past boyfriends never had this happen.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle