IT BURNS WHEN I PEE
IT BURN WHEN I PEE AND MY SCROTUM IS BURNING BUT NOT RED ?? ADVICE PLEASE
Yes, go to a doctor.  

"Gee, who, I don't have one".

Then go to a clinic.
You probably have a STD.  Is there any sores on the tip of your penis?  You may have chlymidia or syphilius.  Go to the doctor and get checked.
my boyfriend told me last night that when he pee he burns but i do not burn when i pee can i have gave it 2 him?

babygirl77
I am very concerned for my friend C.M. He told me that it burns when he pees. I told him to go to the doctor but he is terrified. You can hardly blame the guy, the last time he went in for an unrelated STD episode (anal warts), the doctor asked him to bend over and stuck his finger half way up his ***. Thank goodness that this fiasco was treated relatively pain free...but the emotional scars remain. What can I do to convince him to see a doctor and make him understand that the chances of a doctor having to examine his anus in any way, shape or form; for this specific diagnosis (burning sensation when he pees) are slim to none. Please respond !!!
ok so i have this problem but im almost certain its not an STD i have always used a condom. this is my situation i can pee normally and nothing no burning sensation. but sometimes after i (go number 2) i feel like there  is still pee inside so i try to go push it out but thtas when it burns and my urin becomes kinda sticky or something of that nature i am only 19 years old in shape i play sports and i eat healthy? i guess i should just go to a doctor.. correct??
cevans_30 commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Piparskeggr commented on Some beginning Teia b...
Piparskeggr says 20 1/3 year old Miss T... Comment
Oct 20