Men's Health Community
IT BURNS WHEN I PEE
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

IT BURNS WHEN I PEE

IT BURN WHEN I PEE AND MY SCROTUM IS BURNING BUT NOT RED ?? ADVICE PLEASE
Related Discussions
5 Comments
Blank
Yes, go to a doctor.  

"Gee, who, I don't have one".

Then go to a clinic.
Blank
You probably have a STD.  Is there any sores on the tip of your penis?  You may have chlymidia or syphilius.  Go to the doctor and get checked.
Blank
my boyfriend told me last night that when he pee he burns but i do not burn when i pee can i have gave it 2 him?

babygirl77
Blank
I am very concerned for my friend C.M. He told me that it burns when he pees. I told him to go to the doctor but he is terrified. You can hardly blame the guy, the last time he went in for an unrelated STD episode (anal warts), the doctor asked him to bend over and stuck his finger half way up his ***. Thank goodness that this fiasco was treated relatively pain free...but the emotional scars remain. What can I do to convince him to see a doctor and make him understand that the chances of a doctor having to examine his anus in any way, shape or form; for this specific diagnosis (burning sensation when he pees) are slim to none. Please respond !!!
Blank
ok so i have this problem but im almost certain its not an STD i have always used a condom. this is my situation i can pee normally and nothing no burning sensation. but sometimes after i (go number 2) i feel like there  is still pee inside so i try to go push it out but thtas when it burns and my urin becomes kinda sticky or something of that nature i am only 19 years old in shape i play sports and i eat healthy? i guess i should just go to a doctor.. correct??
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank