Men's Health Community
Lack of ejaculation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Lack of ejaculation

please may i know why i can not ejaculate during sex.Also, may i know why i can not maintain election till the end of sex period.
I can provide some comments about your problems, but it may later require you to visit an Urologist for direct answers. You may be actually ejaculating ,but the ejaculate goes within your body. Some single and married guys prefer to have a surgical procedure called a Vasectomy. A vasectomy in guys is like a woman having her fallopian tubes tired or sealed to prevent pregnancy during sexual relations. A man can also have his vas deferens(slender tube)of the epididymis(holds stored sperm)tired or sealed to prevent the woman from becoming pregnant. Usually, guys choose to have their tubes tied should they want to have the ability to contribute to a pregnancy at a later time. I do not know why men delay an erection until the near end of having sex. This happened to me several times and only occurred near ejaculation and afterwards. You will need to talk with a Urologist to learn how to correct this condition from happening.

Harrald
The Research showed us that EXERCISE was used for Penis enlargement for last hundred of years. Advanced Medical studies revealed that penis exercises were the most effective ways to increase penis size (length and girth). These are most safe techniques to increase penis size. These penis exercises worked for me and I am sure it will work for you as well.

Let us discus the benefits of these exercises (also called Male enhancement exercises). Believe me, women love confidence in man. The first thing women notice about a man is his confidence level. Trust me; nothing gives a man more confidence than a bigger penis. confidence, greater stamina in bed, better control of your ejaculation, longer sex sessions and more pleasure for you and the lady, all these can be yours. Penis exercises program is safe way for you.
http://www.enlargeyourpenisguide.com/
Enlarge your Penis