Loosening foreskin with Betamethasone 0.05% cream
Hi. Im 18 and my foreskin is very tight, (also the foreskin looks longer than it should be, and has been red for as long as i can remember) but i have been trying to stretch it over the past few months. Currenlty it only retracts about 1/2 way down the head of the penis, and if it moves any further it feels extremely tight and painfull.

I have been looking around the net for possible medical aid, and have come across Betamethasone 0.05% cream. Does anyone know if this may be succesful in helping stretch the foreskin? If so can i get it over the counter in the UK or presciption only? (i have found usa sites selling it but none in the uk)

many thanks
Certain steroid creams are sometimes used to aid the stretching of a tight foreskin, but as none of us are doctors, we can't tell you which medications a doctor would use.  I don't now if it is available over the counter, but I don't think so.  Good luck.
It just so happens that I came across a web link while looking for cures for my son`s tight foreskin last week before I got better advice on this forum. The link refers to Betamethasone 0.05% cream, it is called Diprosone in the UK and you need a doctor`s prescription. I`m not a medical person but check it out anyway:
http://www.norm-uk.org/circumcision_alternative_treatments.html
If you do not live in the UK you can likely find a doctor in your area and have him prescribe this. At least in Europe there are International Pharmacies that can get you almost any foreign medication within a few days.
Thanks for the feed back :). ill make an appointment to try and get the presciption.
Guy31 I'd say I'm screwed but the... Comment
dominosarah commented on out of sight
Mar 24
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Mar 24
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle