Men's Health Community
MY boyfriend doesnt want to have sex unless we are watching porn! what ...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

MY boyfriend doesnt want to have sex unless we are watching porn! what should I do?!?

Please you guys out there, help me!!! Since early on in our relationship my bf liked to talk dirty ok i tried it he liked it for a while, but then wanted more. So we started watching porn while having sex and looking at pictures of naked women and NOW he doesn't want to have sex without it. I have made sex videos with him and posed nude for pictures but he has already seen those so is not interested. I am beautiful and hot 5' 5'' 118 llbs with natural D boobs and a booty jLo is jealous of, he says i'm by far the hottest and prettiest girl he's ever been with. I don't want to sound full of myself but its important for the question. So I dress up in super hot lingerie and come to him and he's like NICE! turn on the computer! it's ok every once in a while but i am tired of only seeing my bf get off while staring at a screen and ignoring me while I am on top of him! what's worse, that's not even enough for him anymore, we had sex on a chat video site in front of other people (gross), then that wasn't enough so we found people online that have sex with through the webcam! I don't like any of it, I just want to have sex.
I am willing to dress up like anything, role play anything, I just dont want any porn or other people involved. (well maybe porn once in a while is ok, but we've tried that and it never works because he asks for porn every time and if i say no he doesnt want to have sex anymore) Also, I am ALWAYS up for sex. I would like it every day, he likes it more 3 times a week but thats fine with me, I get hornier having to wait a little so thats ok. I don't mind only having sex when he wants, I just want him to want to have sex with just me! I mean we're talking about getting married and having kids (he is the one that brings it up) and I can't even imagine marrying or having children with a guy who needs this kind of sex!
Sometimes I think he's addicted to fantasies, sometimes I think he's just lazy! He never gets on top EVER either, so maybe he doesnt need more extreme things, its just easier and he's really lazy? PS I have had great sex with every other boyfriend I have had without any problems or porn ever, they have all said in the sex category it can't get any better. PS (every guy i've been with has said I give the best head ever and ask me where the hell i learned how to do it bc its so amazing, and I LOVE giving it, I would be happy doing it every day if the guy let me!!!!)

I don't know, but what can I do??? I love him so much, really, hes perfect for me in every way except sexually. I have tried doing what he wants (I have gotten turned off and grossed out by all of it) and it always gets more extreme the more I do, so I know it's not like if I do it he will be satisfied, because he always wants more. I feel like i'm not good enough or not enough sexually which I have never felt before, and i don't think i should feel that way. Is there any way I can save our relationship? Is there any way I can get him to lose the fantasy and just enjoy having sex with me? Any way I can get him to stop needing more extreme things and just want me?

Pleas help, I am desperate, especially people who have been through something similar, or guys that might have insight to what I can do to bring him back to reality. Or let me know if you think he is a lost case, if he will need extreme sex his whole life or lose interest.

PS one time we didnt have sex for like 3 weeks and I got out of the shower wet and naked and came into the bedroom and climbed into bed with him and he ignored me and started looking at porn instead of trying something with me, when I got upset he got mad saying he was too tired to have sex (weird because he just lies on his back while i do everything) but he wanted to look at porn, and he shouldn't have to hide it from me. also he knows I always want sex so its not like he didnt want to bother me, I was desperate for it.

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Comment
Leave.  This is a deal breaker; he won't change.