Monistat 1 side effect - penis
I treated myself with monistat 1 and later had sex with my boyfriend.  His penis is now really itchy and a little soar inside.  What can we do?
Have you been diagnosed with a yeast infection by a Dr? If not, then you really need to see a Dr for the right diagnosis. If you do have a yeast infection you can pass it back and forth between your boyfriend and you. He may also need treatment.And of course you will need to be treated again. Use condoms until your sure the infection is gone or you will just be passing it back and forth.
Yep sounds like a transferred yeast infection,  I agree with everything remar said. Also if your using a birth control you need to let your gynecologist know that your have yeast infections, it could be caused by your birth control throwing off the PH balance of your vagina and killing the beneficial bacteria while promoting the growth of yeast, a different medication could eliminate the problem.
xavi159 commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
CurfewX commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
opus88 commented on photo
Oct 15
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle