My boyfriend gets head rushes or dizziness after sex.
Okay,

My boyfriend head acts really weird after sex. His experience dizziness sometimes, head rushes, or even gets lightheaded.

Now, is a brain aneurysm survivor, he lasted eight days without the hospitals knowing that he even had a aneurysm and it was two more days before they were able to do the surgery. He has four rivets in his head from it, he got away with getting his skull put back in. He also has a clip behind his right eye.

Would any of this effect how his head reacts to the release of sex?

We really need answers and his doctor is no help at all.

Thanks.
If his current Dr is of no help then he needs to find another one. His medical condition may have something to do with the dizziness and light headed feeling he's having. Really though, the best thing for him to do is see another Neurologist to find out why he's having these symptoms and if it's safe for him to be having sex.
Just like to add that,

I have had a few people say that its because he doesn't really breath properly when he is cumming, nor does he breath properly during sex, and they say that could be a apart of the problem.
I guess the breathing properly could be a problem, but if there's any way he can see anther Dr to be checked out and to ask about what's going on then he really should. Does he get his blood pressure checked on a regular basis? Does he have a problem with high blood pressure?
Hey friend thanks for giving good information about the topic. You have done really good work here. This is really helpful information for all.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your comment.
He does get his blood pressure checked and it is normal for someone who has gone through what he has.

We are trying to find him a new family doctor but it is hard to find one in Ontario. He is one a two month waiting list for the end of September.
Is his blood pressure 120/80 or below? That's normal pressures. Oh my goodness! I can't believe he has to wait 2 months to see a new Dr. Is he taking any meds? Sorry for all of the questions but sometimes you have to ask alot of questions to finally get to an answer. I'm not a Dr so I can't tell you what's going on, but I'll try my best to help as much as I can.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle