Men's Health Community
Naturally Raising Testosterone and Penis Girth

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Im not sure if i posted it in the right section..but on with the questions.

Question 1: I'm 17 years old (just turned less then a month ago) and i am wondering about the girth of my penis...i measured earlier and its about 4 1/8"
im slim build (small boned) but i was wondering if thats a normal size for my age and if it will get any thicker? is there anything i can eat/drink to help speed up the process or anything?

Question 2: Sometimes i feel like i dont have enough testosterone is there anything i can do to bring it up? Thanks for your help in advanced!
hi , just posted above to hammers 18 please read this as i feel same thing applies to you !!
um...you guys are answering in the wrong place...
no i didnt , the same comment i made to hammers 18 applies to you .his post is above yours in the forum. sorry if my text did not read properly !
please read his comment from me ,it does apply to you too ! good luck x x
i want to **** when my penis raise
hi blazey are u look sexy
what is your bra colour
i want put my penis into your ***
If you masterbate once a week (saturday night for example), you will have 150% testosterone on that day every week (saturday in this case) but by masturbate I mean all the way to orgasm. If you masturbate on say friday night, then don't orgasm all week, you will have 150% of normal testosterone levels on the Friday (1 week after you last orgasmed) but if you then don't orgasm on this night your testosterone will fall to 60% of your normal level so you should never go more than 7 days without ejaculation. Yet if this happens it will recover over a few days. Also you can increase testosterone by just being around attractive girls, by exercising (doing certain rep schemes in the weights room, with 1 minute between sets), and by eating healthly (also take zinc supplements as testosterone contains zinc). Google increasing testosterone. Also do penis enlargement exercise to increase girth if you want, but start slowly! Go to www.thundersplace.org there loadsa stuff there!
drifter0213 commented on 0213
Paxiled commented on Men How to Keep It UP...
Paxiled commented on Some Foods From The O...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle