Men's Health Community
Normal Penis Size

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Normal Penis Size

I have a questions about the normal penis size.

I little confused abt this.

My penis length is 10.5cm (4.x inch). Is this is OK. I am 27yrs old.

If this is not normal, pls help me how can I increase the size.

I hv got mary 3yrs back and some what OK with for our to do the sex. But I think it might OK, if the penis size is another 2inch.

Advanced Thanks for your valuable reply.
Tags: penis, Health
That has got to be perfectly normal all guys come in different shapes and sizes and 4 inches is still not tiny, just below average.
Average in most surveys where a clinician measures the penis is around 5" (12.7 cm). So I would guess most guys fall within a range of 4 to 6" (10 cm to 15 cm). In conclusion, I would say you are completely within the range of normal.

The most important aspect of a penis in terms of pleasing a woman is girth. If your girth is also average and normal (the circumference) then you will have  no problems with your sexual functioning and enjoyment.

How long is your penis when completely soft? It sticks out of your fly sufficiently to urinate? If so, then all is normal and OK.

If you want to know my size, it's about 13.7 cm erect and usually around 6.5 to 9 cm soft. Circumference hard is about 12.5 cm.

The surveys that say the average erection is around 15 cm are based on men measuring themselves (such as with Kinsey's research); when another person does the measuring the averages are more like 12.7 to 13 cm.
So what would be the proper way to measure? Some have said from the skin on you're abdomen to the tip. Then others have said to push the ruler into you're abdomen until you hit you're pubic bone , and measure it that way.Who is right?
put ruler to base of penis. Not into pubic bone.  This is a more accurate measurement.
Penis size is probably heredity related.  I know from military experience and taking group showers in basic training that most men seem to be on the average end of it.  There are small men with large penises and large men with smaller penises.  And all sizes in between.  From what I have seen 10.5 cm would seem to be somewhat smaller than average but that is what it is.  I doubt that there is any way to enlarge it without a surgical procedure.  You should accept yourself the way you are and just be happy to be in good health.  
I would like to know more on the subject when my penis is not erect it shrinks down and sometimes do not feel it.  I have seen my friends penis which is alwyas fully loaded always erect which can be seen even after trousers are worn.  Why does my penis shrink, it is an embrasement whenever I go with friends to play in water.  can u please reply to ***@****
The average size is around 6 inches, be sure you are using the correct measuring technique though.
I don’t know what the average size for the penis, but for my self my penis size is 17.28 cm