Men's Health Community
Over Masturbation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Over Masturbation

I am 20 years old and from the age of 13 I had masturbate several times a day. Now I see that my erections are weak, and I cant have normalerections, but only by hand. I have now a relation with a girl, and when we go to have sex, i had a weak erection, and it was a bad experience. What can I do ? There is any way to solve this problem ?
More fore-play. Give each other oral before intercourse.
Yes, stop masturbating. You only have so many bullets in your gun. The goodness of sex will come back over time.
Thats a crock.  Theres no limit of bullets.  Many men continue to have strong erections and ejaculations well into their 80's.  Some lose their punch in their 30's.  But there's almost always an underlying medical or psychological problem if a man develops weak erections or develops a short fuse.

I would suggest limiting the masturbation so you don't develop a dependency on it in order to get off.  Because masturbation is generally more focused on the orgasm or ejaculation, you're condition your body for that sensation.  Intercourse (for most men) is generally less intense physically, but is more psychologically stimulating.  This sometimes has the reverse result for a lot of guys because when they're having intercourse they overly focus on the act and climax early.  It's something that some men can't balance.

I know that's more than just answering your question, but to keep it simple, cut back on the masturbation and spend more time on foreplay.  And most importantly remember rule #1....The woman cums first.
Actually, sunseeker, over masturbation does exist and it is harmful. I know this because I have experienced weak and harder to obtain erections myself after doing so, then later experienced increased erection strength when working out, taking certain supplements, and not wacking it. Doing it too much depletes your stamina and libido in the short term. Masturbation is healthy and necessary to maintain properly functioning organs, but doing it too much can cause big problems.

To fix your penis, like I am doing right now, exercise. Run a couple times a week and do bench press, squats, and deadlifts. Working major muscle groups increases testosterone and makes you feel better. Take protein to increase muscle. Get yourself NOW brand L-Arginine/L-Ornithine and take 2 capsules 2-3 times per day on an empty stomach. That will help blood flow. Try the test/libido boosters Stoked from Anabolic Innovations and Activate Xtreme from Designer Supplements. Also, take ZMA before bed on an empty stomach. Zinc deficiency is common and zinc is important for testosterone.

I am not related to any of these companies but I am currently taking each of them and they have def. helped. My penis is bigger when limp and I get hard easier, still the same size when hard - these aren't size increasers just good for libido. However, some may say it is risky to take test boosters at 20. Somewhat maybe. Cycle them and you'll be fine. Also look into Tribulus Terrestis. Don't masturbate as much and when you do either don't look at porn or look at softcore. Good luck.
I experience the same problem, m also a virgin