PENIS SKIN NOT RETRACTING IN ERECT POSITION
I am a 29 year old married man and have never been circumcised. I used to masurbate a lot from the age of 14-15 yrs. My penis skin does not retract when the penis is ni erect position. When the penis is not erect I try to retract the skin and the penis gets exposed but the skin does not come down fully and it appears that the skin is attached to the bottom of the tip of the penis and when I try to pull the skin further down it pains and the skin refuses to disjoint.
In erect position the skin just slides below the tip of the penis and refuses to go further down as it is attached to the penis just below the forehead. It makes having sex also less pleasuresome and when the penis enters the vagina with force there is a slight pain in the penis after i take it out.
Is it clinically correct for the penis skin to remain attached to the penis or it should detach and go down fully even while the skin is erect.
Please suggest the remedy.

Manish Khaitan,
Kolkata
An appointment with a Urologist to discuss your options is in order.
GAK
Hey Guy,

I just posted a topic a few minutes ago and then read yours.  I have the same problem and thought I was the only one.  I am 17 and uncut but my forskin feels like it is still attached to the head of my penis.  I can only pull the foreskin back far enough to show the tip of my penis but that it's.  Did you get it checked out yet??  What did your doctor say?  I am pretty nervous and real curious to hear what you found out!

Thanks!
i have the same problem it is nice to know i am not the only 1!i am also concerned if it is natural or not? i wonder what u guys have done about it? i have seen my doctor 2 years ago and he  said just pull it back in the shower regulary.i have been doin that for 2 years and it still doesnt come of. i wonder if when your penis is erect is it verticle against your body? i think it has something to do with it being attatched?
iam uncut and  my skin does not retract fulll when erected....but when soft i can retract it to a secretain point but it is still attached to the head its almost  fullly detached...but when i am erected the skin does not retract all the way.. sometimes i try pulling it down while erected but when i try that it is painfull...is that normal? what should i do?
A related discussion, Penis Foreskin Retraction was started.
Agree with what doctor suggested for-trivia.It works for some but you have to do it regularly.I felt a bit better when i did it.There are some creams available .check out.......
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Sep 26
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle