Men's Health Community
Penis and warts - the possibility

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Penis and warts - the possibility

If a guy was jerking off and then touched my penis and balls is there a chance that he might have given me warts? I saw his penis and balls they did not have any warts. He did have what I though was a wart on his navel part but he claims thats a skin tag (I didn't know they could grow big) and has been wanting to remove it for the last 4 years.

How soon would I know if I was affected if any. I keep looking at the head of my penis, and stretching it I see some stuff but I guess it's normal texture. It's only been the second day. The guy says he's clean. But Im worried. Is there any way to test a wart?
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there!
Warts are usually harmless but can be embarrassing for the person who is infected with it. If they bleed there is risk of HIV infection. Genital warts are spread by skin-to-skin contact and during vaginal, anal, or oral sex play. Avoid skin to skin contact. Using condoms can reduce the risk of transmission. There is no approved test to find genital warts for men and women. You may seek medical assistance and get your doubts clarified. I sincerely hope it helps.
Take care and best luck!
You can genital warts through sexual contact. There is noticeable difference between warts and skin tags. You're being paranoid.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle