Men's Health Community
Penis and warts - the possibility
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Penis and warts - the possibility

If a guy was jerking off and then touched my penis and balls is there a chance that he might have given me warts? I saw his penis and balls they did not have any warts. He did have what I though was a wart on his navel part but he claims thats a skin tag (I didn't know they could grow big) and has been wanting to remove it for the last 4 years.

How soon would I know if I was affected if any. I keep looking at the head of my penis, and stretching it I see some stuff but I guess it's normal texture. It's only been the second day. The guy says he's clean. But Im worried. Is there any way to test a wart?
2 Comments
Blank
Hi there!
Warts are usually harmless but can be embarrassing for the person who is infected with it. If they bleed there is risk of HIV infection. Genital warts are spread by skin-to-skin contact and during vaginal, anal, or oral sex play. Avoid skin to skin contact. Using condoms can reduce the risk of transmission. There is no approved test to find genital warts for men and women. You may seek medical assistance and get your doubts clarified. I sincerely hope it helps.
Take care and best luck!
Blank
You can genital warts through sexual contact. There is noticeable difference between warts and skin tags. You're being paranoid.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank