Men's Health Community
Penis rash/peeling

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Penis rash/peeling

My boyfriend and I aren't very sexual, and if sex comes into mind we automatically use a condom (It's been at least three months since the last time we've done that.)

Anyway, it looks like has has a rash, something along the lines of a sunburn in certain areas it is more red and in others it looks completely normal.  He has no pain, which is a relief so far, but the skin is peeling all over.  The rash is on both the penis and the scrotum.

Would it just be an irritation of sorts? Because right now he's fine, he's just a little bothered by it.
Ouch! Maybe it's a latex allergy. I would put vitamin e oil on the rash until you figure it out. Is he allergic to bananas. That is usually an indicator of latex allergies, I'm told.
Maybe it's a fungus...does he workout? Always clean underwear (you have to tell some guys that...) and try an over the counter anti-fungal cream. Also, it helps to completely dry the crotch area after showering...even with a blowdryer. It's good that he has an understanding other half like you....that can be embarrassing and painful.
Well, we haven't had sex in awhile, a few months about, so there hasn't been a need to buy condoms or anything and he isn't allergic to bananas.  I'm not sure if it might be the soap or lotion he might be using or something.