Men's Health Community
Pennis enlargement pills

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Pennis enlargement pills

Do pennis enlargement pills actualy work? I get many advertizements in my emails. If yes wich ones?
my pennis is 7 inch i want to make people die for me i want  to make  it as 12
I wants my pennis enlarge.how can i do this?it is 7 inches longer
Of course they dont work, they are sold by snake oil salesmen that want to get your money, grow up and be happy with what you got.
my friend uses enzyte I think is what that stuff is called, he originally started using it because  it supposedly covers up trace amounts of drugs in your urine because of some of the ingredients, however he said it does actually work, except you have to keep taking it...as soon as you stop taking it, it stops working... and it will never add an extra 5 inches,  i tried it and the effect is more than noticeable, but its not anywhere near THAT extreme,lol... I gained much more in girth than in length...