Men's Health Community
Premature Ejaculation/No Orgasm.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Premature Ejaculation/No Orgasm.

I have had the premature ejaculation problem as long as I can remember. I am about almost positive as to why I have it. When I was teenager, my family would always barge into my room, so I would have to hurry up and finish. Even when I moved out, my family would always call all the time, so th same thing. Hurry up and finish. I also have never had a orgasm. But I don't know for sure. It feels good when I masterbate, but when I am ejaculating, it doesn't feel as good as the masterbation (masturbation) process. I shoul also note that I had surgey on my scrotum because one of the balls didn't drop down into the sac. So, they had to operate on me, to pull it down.
Related Discussions
5 Comments
Blank
Should I see a doctor and what should I do? Thank you for your time.
Blank
If you are interested, I found this pamphlet online and I swear by it. It gives practical advice that I tried the very same night, and I actually got great results. It bases all of its help on a theory they have that our bodies are like soda pop. kinda funny, but man it works.... www.sodapoptheory.com
Blank
this is most common problem in many young and sometimes old men. You can take some meds for stoping premature ejaculation like delay cram. i hav efound one is vrx delay cream. take this after proper research and there sucess rate.  I can give you one site shytobuy.co.uk. I hope this will slove your premature ejaculation problem so you can enjoy your sexual life...:)
Blank
There are male versions of the kegel exercises.  Look them up and do them.
Blank
I have felt an orgasm once.  It was the very first time I ever tried to masturbate I had an AMAZING experience.  But it's been nearly 5 years since then and I have yet to get another orgasm.  I ejaculate but that's it.  It feels good slightly up to the point of no return and then it doesn't really feel good anymore.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...
Jul 09 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank