Premature Ejaculation/No Orgasm.
I have had the premature ejaculation problem as long as I can remember. I am about almost positive as to why I have it. When I was teenager, my family would always barge into my room, so I would have to hurry up and finish. Even when I moved out, my family would always call all the time, so th same thing. Hurry up and finish. I also have never had a orgasm. But I don't know for sure. It feels good when I masterbate, but when I am ejaculating, it doesn't feel as good as the masterbation process. I shoul also note that I had surgey on my scrotum because one of the balls didn't drop down into the sac. So, they had to operate on me, to pull it down.
Should I see a doctor and what should I do? Thank you for your time.
If you are interested, I found this pamphlet online and I swear by it. It gives practical advice that I tried the very same night, and I actually got great results. It bases all of its help on a theory they have that our bodies are like soda pop. kinda funny, but man it works.... www.sodapoptheory.com
this is most common problem in many young and sometimes old men. You can take some meds for stoping premature ejaculation like delay cram. i hav efound one is vrx delay cream. take this after proper research and there sucess rate.  I can give you one site shytobuy.co.uk. I hope this will slove your premature ejaculation problem so you can enjoy your sexual life...:)
There are male versions of the kegel exercises.  Look them up and do them.
I have felt an orgasm once.  It was the very first time I ever tried to masturbate I had an AMAZING experience.  But it's been nearly 5 years since then and I have yet to get another orgasm.  I ejaculate but that's it.  It feels good slightly up to the point of no return and then it doesn't really feel good anymore.
SergeyAnael joined this community
Welcome them!
gymdandee commented on  Herbs and Spices Low...
Herbs and Spices Lower Triglycerid...
Aug 26 by gymdandee
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle