Semen Question

I noticed the other day something that's bugging me and thought i would ask if it is normal.
After i had masturbated onto a pair of boxers i put the boxers to one side and went back to them about 30mins later to put them into the wash and noticed that there was a big wet patch where i had came which had dissolved into the boxers and a few odd little jelly bits scattered about remaining is this normal as i have never really looked before and im not sure, and my health anxiety has made me worry that this is not normal. there was not loads of these jelly bits just a few?? is this normal and does it mean anything???

Hi Royals, What you have seen is normal, good thick semen just goes to water after time, now if you have not masturbated for some time, then we tend to get thick bits in our semen, if this last bit is right, then your just normal.
Good Luck
drifter0213 commented on gma
Sep 20
hereoto is male Comment
Sep 18
Casbo143 commented on gma
Sep 15
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle