Men's Health Community
Severe Head Pressure

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Severe Head Pressure

when i lay my head down it feels like, i get the feeling you get behind your eyes when you look into the sun, all over my brain very often .. Gas doesnt seem to be the cause but it makes it act up much more. Sometimes when i talk my head feel like a bell that has just been hit with a hammer and i cant even use my own voice.. i dont know how to put this in the form of a question other than, do you know why this is happening to me.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi there,
There are several conditions which can cause pressure like pain in the head. The causes are tension headcahe, migraine, sinusitis, stress and serious but rare cause is brain tumor. Take adequate rest and sleep. Take some anti-inflammatory medication and see if it decreases. If the symptoms persist see a healthcare professional to diagnose and best treat your condition. A clinical examination and based on clinical findings other tests like CT scan brain may be needed. Write to me again on how you are doing.
Best wishes and regards!
thank you so much for replying. this has had me pretty scared. I have been getting told often that it's just migraines. I first noticed this when i would be working and drinking monster drinks(energy drinks) and would get a feeling of a what i used to call an anxiety attack but now im pretty sure it wasnt. That was almost six years ago and i think it has progressed into what i am currently going through. I know im not having anxiety attacks with this. This pressure i first really noticed about three years ago when i would relax both of my hands folded on top of my head and started feeling a lot of weight/pressure .. then the next thing was when i started to not be able to lay my head down while laying on my back .. for a while i could still lay it on the side but only for a couple weeks. Then i couldnt lay it down at all .Then a hat. . the pressure from a hat makes my head/face hurt all over like its being crushed.. And finally sunglasses .. i put my sunglasses on the other day and it felt like my temples were being pulled apart.. I dont know if any of this information will give a better understanding of my condition.. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you again.