Men's Health Community
Shemale porn/ ED/ Straight

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Shemale porn/ ED/ Straight

Hey guys whats going on?

I have a HUGE problem...I'm 21 years old, and I love porn as much as the next guy. But for some reason, after my gf and I broke it off after 4 years, I stumbled upon shemale porn. after that I was hooked. Its been a year now that, and I cant stop watching it. Here's the problem. I met someone, we became close. When it came time to do the deed, I couldnt get hard. We thought it was just nerves. Just the other night we went for it again, and I couldn't get it up.  But as soon as I watch shemale porn, Im hard as a damn rock! I know Im not gay, I tested it out by watching gay porn, just to make sure. Thankfully I didnt get hard. I was bored. So I went back to shemale porn, I tried to watch straight porn but couldnt get hard. WTF is wrong with me?! I cant get hard for the real deal but I can only get hard for shemale porn. Can someone please help me out.
This all started after you and your girlfriend broke up. So, that could be the problem, you're not over the breakup.
Since this is really bothering you, interfering with other relationships and you seem to be addicted to this type of porn I would really recommend seeing a therapist to find out what's going on. There's nothing wrong with seeing a therapist. They can help you figure out problems you can't figure out on your own.