Men's Health Community
Small Penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Small Penis

I have an embarrassing question.  Im 20 years old with a really small penis. When erect, it only measures about 4" , and just as round as a quarter.  when not erect, it measures like 1"  i just want to know why my penis isn't as big as other guys.  I mean people my age usually have a big penis.  I am so afraid to have sex with my girlfrien, bc im afraid that she won't even feel it, or laugh at me.  Does anyone have answers?  Does anyone else have this problem?  I think that im the only guy in the world with this problem.  IF ANYONE HAS ANSWERS PLEASE HELP ME!!  
THANKS
i completely forgot what its called but its a hormone deficiency in early childhood and yes there are other guys out there with this problem....sorry i don't think there is anything you can do for it
m8 got same problem as u there got to be some think out there to help us but dont no were
since im 20 years old, do you think that my penis can still grow?
In all honesty, as a 19 year old female, size doesn't matter as much as how you use it.  I've dated a guy before with a smaller penis and it was some of the best sex I've ever had.  If your girlfriend cares about you, she won't laugh and will take it for what it is.  I think it's more important for the guy to have better oral skills anyway =)  Try not to worry about it.  
Best wishes,
Kaitlin
Pianoman,   it's a real possibility your girlfriend knows your size already.    Penises look like fingers, and most girls know that.  

You have more than enough to satisfy her,  if you just move the right way.  If you act like your breath is taken away by her body,  and you are kind and sweet and giving,  you're fine.  

Some men are so big that they hurt their partners,  or are hard to have oral sex with.    Just be imaginative,  and loving,  and you'll do great.
i think it's not a big deal afterall.  however, this is an advice from my colleague, and i sumtyms find it amusing since it added a little bit of "height" to my friend down there.

he told me to stretch the "P" after getting out of bed in the morning for almost 5 mins a day.  just stretch it form the end to the shaft.  

i think it helps a better blood circulation in that area that's why it might be of help.

but the more impt thing is that u can play long time (in bed) ...

u must improve ur oral skills and a long player...that will satisfy her.

no what u mean size doesnt matter but it does to me it so small it alright for other man with big penis or average any 1 no excersize or cream or anythink that works for bigger penis it had coz u think a girl is goin to laugh at u

thanx in advence
hammers
I just wanted to tell you that all a woman needs is 2 inches. Bhond that we don't have nerves endings that will feel a longer penis. Thats why we can put a tampons in and not feel it.  Plus if you're worried about your girlfriend carring abou the size, which I don't think she'll care, but you got foreplay, thats what woman needs the most, if you good foreplay and she reaches climax you won't have anything to worry about.
Don't worry, pal. To be honest, sometimes bigger ones actally HURT the girl more than anything. So don't worry about it. Many of my girlfriends prefer smaller over larger anyway. Size seems to be more of a guy to guy machismo thing, women don't really care. Besides, aren't we the ones that matter anyway? :)  Have fun and be safe.
i am 22 and have been in the same boat u r n!

dont let the fact that you think you are small, i am about 5 1/4
up until i was about 20 i was about 3 inches long! i felt the same way until something happened and it grew a few inches in about a year. by the time i was 21 i was average.

my point is that i thought i would have nothing to bring to the table, that my size would completely turn her way and i would be no good at all. well it is not the size that counts it is what u do with it, that saying is true. even with what i have i am awesome according to her, also improve your oral skills!!!! that will help to keep your girl happy.
dont worry about the size man , by the way u can use a  vaccume pump and pills to increase ur size i was 6" and i used a pump and  pills  and it increased my size and girth to 1.5 ins .but is takes time and excerise.

I am almost the exact same size as you. It can be a bit daunting if somewhere public being that size. Public showers at the gym and the like can be tough when you see prepubescent kids that seem bigger than you. Fortunately it sounds like you are a grower and 4 inches is not bad. My wife has never complained a bit and like I said I am almost identical size. She is satisfied and we have a child so the things you use it for are not affected by being 4 inches.
im 18 and mine is only 5" erect and i havnt measured it flaccid coz that aint important.
my girlfriend has had sexy many times and she said that mine was big!?!?!
but the only thing is...it goes erect when she gives hand job or oral...but then when we decide to have sex i put on the condom and then i go flaccid!! i kept thinking it the lube on the condom but i think its pressure or something. she then gets imbarressed and goes home straight away :(
penis size isnt a big issue! the vagina adapts to the size of the penis from like sizes 3" and upwards. and if my fingers give her great pleasure! then my penis is bound to :P if it doesnt go flaccid agen :@
What is the rest of your body like?  Are you overweight?  

If so, is some of your penis being hidden by the extra belly?  

If not, then I have no idea how to answer your question.
Buddy

It does feel **** being short.It realy doesnt matter cos you need to live with it.Someone needs to be small as well isnt it.Oral skills is very important.It wont make you feel beter but it would help you keep your partner happy.Depends whats more important to you.Go to see a chiniese herbalist.If you doing the pubity thing late then there are something he can give you to add a inch or two.I think you got till you 21.Hey take a chance.No one want to feel bad about their body anyways.

Hope it goes well
it's cool bro I had that problem but accpeted it and I don't really think about it at all all you need to know is how to treat a girl right I know other guys think there so cool with a bigger p but that's not important because when you make love to a women and hit that spot man man trust me size won't matter and I know there are girls that talk about wanting a big p guy don't listen to that crap she crazy look if you a guy that dates different girls that's cool just respaect them treat all of them right be real wiith them don't go looking for one thing and if it happens don't leave and leave her thinking that all guys are the same explain yourself from the start good luck bro
A related discussion, penis size was started.
Dude relax, I have an average member about 7.5". And have been laughed at and been told I was gods gift. Either way every girl and guy are different. Meaning, there's someone for u. Remember to focus on all other pleasure zones(gently at first until u get the hang of it) during intercourse. Find out what she likes and make those ur focal points. Try for her and she'll try for u. There's more involved than thrusting. Women like foreplay and they want their whole bodies taken care of. Besides ots mostly mental and when she realizes your trying to make her climax with no concern for urself... that will turn her on. Chill out u got it. And practice makes perfect;)
Hey my son is 18 yrs old n his penis is 1 inch in size without erection n when it gets hard it's bout 3 n 1/2 inches he feels the same way u do but I took him to a micro penis Dr. and he prescribe him testosterone shot dat u have to take in the butt cheak. U can mayb starting seeing some results of regular size or some type of growth. Check out an endocrinology Dr. Hope this is good news for u, stay positive n true to urself n everything will be fine for u n yours cause also their are help out there like surgery