Smell after hot drinks and meals and everytime
Respected Doctor,

I am 29 years old and i stay out out of india from last 4 years of time. I have smell from my stomach even after brushing properly, I don't have any oral problem. I used to smoke since my college days now i quit 1 year back. I used to drink daily when i was in college for 4 years and even now 3 times a week i drink. After i take meal, Hot tea of liqueur i have Foul smell from my stomach and my tongue becomes white. I have used tablets for worms but there is no change. I used to drink warm water in morning and vomit after brushing. My cholesterol level is high. As an engineer i am not able to attend any meetings due to this problem. I don't have any other health problem other that this. Please give me a remedy from problem which is killing my social life.
When you say the foul smell is "from your stomach", does that mean you only get the smell when you burp?  If the smell is there constantly, then it can't be from your stomach, as nothing comes up from the stomach to your mouth except when you burp (or vomit).  If the smell is there all the time, it must be from your mouth and/or lungs.

You said you "vomit after brushing" - is this something you are doing on purpose, you are making yourself vomit?  Or is it an involuntary reaction to brushing your teeth?  Either way it's not normal to vomit regularly, and something should be done about that, not just because vomiting will give you bad breath.
So, as per your answer i don't think my smell is from stomach. If its from lungs what kind of problems do i have now. As my friends say after drinking tea or any hot drinks, Liquour, Meals the smell will be more. But i have foul smell always even i feel that from my mouth. Regarding my dental problems i already consulted a dentist, He says there is no problem with my teeth or gums the smell is something else but not dental.
My health check reports are as follows:

Liver Function test:
S.SGOT(AST) 44 IU/I
S.SGPT(ALT)  46U/I

S.VLDL-CHOLESTROL 48.4 MG/DL
S.TRIGLYCERIDES      242 MG/DL
RATIO OF CHOLESTROL / HDL 4.75

NO SUGAR AND BLOOD PRESSURE NORMAL.
Paxiled commented on GMO CORN
drifter0213 commented on Feels like life is ov...
Feb 09
Caryopteris commented on GMO CORN
Feb 09
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle