Sting/sharp pain in penis
For 4 months I've had intermitant sharp pain that lasts for a second or so several times a day in my ureathra. This happened 12 hours after sex the first time which was a long session - 4 hours then eventually ejaculating. I dont have any pain when urinating, but did use canestan for a week which seemed to clear up itching, I think was due to me handling myself too much to see for discharge. My partner and I have been tested negative for all sti's, she does not have any symtoms, except occasional itch treated by canesten. I have had 2 other urine tests both are negative for bacteria and the initial sti urine culture negative. I have also experinceced pain in my left lower side (mild) and In the past few days i have also been getting shooting pains in the bum. I have also taken difucan, can anyone think what this could be?
I am in the same boat and have done all std test and everything is normal. Do u have any pain when you touch near the base or even move it do u have pain?
No I don't have any pain when moving etc. It is completely random and seems to be better when standing or lying. Although I managed once to trigger the pain through touching my navel - although this might not have been the same but very similar.  The sharp pain seems to happen maybe 3 times a day and seems more apparent after an empty bladder or full stomach. Really desperate to get to a resolve with this as doctors here seem to be lost on this.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.