Sting/sharp pain in penis
For 4 months I've had intermitant sharp pain that lasts for a second or so several times a day in my ureathra. This happened 12 hours after sex the first time which was a long session - 4 hours then eventually ejaculating. I dont have any pain when urinating, but did use canestan for a week which seemed to clear up itching, I think was due to me handling myself too much to see for discharge. My partner and I have been tested negative for all sti's, she does not have any symtoms, except occasional itch treated by canesten. I have had 2 other urine tests both are negative for bacteria and the initial sti urine culture negative. I have also experinceced pain in my left lower side (mild) and In the past few days i have also been getting shooting pains in the bum. I have also taken difucan, can anyone think what this could be?
I am in the same boat and have done all std test and everything is normal. Do u have any pain when you touch near the base or even move it do u have pain?
No I don't have any pain when moving etc. It is completely random and seems to be better when standing or lying. Although I managed once to trigger the pain through touching my navel - although this might not have been the same but very similar.  The sharp pain seems to happen maybe 3 times a day and seems more apparent after an empty bladder or full stomach. Really desperate to get to a resolve with this as doctors here seem to be lost on this.
brice1967 commented on It's me...
Apr 24
dominosarah commented on It's me...
Apr 23
mikesimon commented on It's me...
Apr 23
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle