Men's Health Community
Strange Smell from my Testicles

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Strange Smell from my Testicles

I recently had a sexual encounter with an attractive female and we used protection. During this encounter we both notice a very pungent odor coming from one or both of us. We have both seen each other as well as other people since this encounter and have noticed that the odor only exists between the two of us. She tends to be very moist and secretes either vaginal fluid or her form of semen or both in a substantial amount all over my groin area and it seems to irritate my skin. Recently I have started to notice this odor coming from my testicles regularly with out any type of sexual encounter.
Both her and I shave our pubic hair completely we are both bald 100% I have noticed that every once in a while I get ingrown hairs from shaving my pubic area; and now I not only have this very distinct and pungent smell but I also have what I would describe as a calcium deposit or hard knot under the skin of the shaft of my penis it's about the size of a BB or pea...it is located on the bottom side of my penis right at the area where the penis and scrotum meet.it's not painful but not comfortable and because it is there my OCD tendencies are to squeeze it to attempt to get discharge in which I am not successful.
Please ANY advice would be greatly appreciated

1 Comment
same thing with me.  smell of my sac smells alot and i can smell it from many positsoons.  i think the bb is a sweat gland, i have same problem, i had another one forming nbut cut it when it was new.  that fixed it self quickly.  i wish i cut this one right when i first saw it! now i see nothing to do but go to the dermotoligist.

im wiating for an answer to the smell.