Strange neck tightness...
I am a 24 year old male and have been experiencing tightness in neck, chest, and sometimes shoulder area. The tightness is not painful like I could have a heart attack but more irritating. I had surgery for a hiatal hernia and had laparoscopic fundoplication done and I also have scoliosis. I've been to a chiropractor for my tightness to see if that would help but it just came right back. Wonder if this could be related to my scoliosis.
In hiatal hernia a part of the stomach sticks upward into the chest and causes chest pain, heartburn, and swallowing difficulty. Since you have been operated for hiatal hernia it seems to be unlikely.Gastroesophageal reflux disease is another possibility. The common causes of chest pain are muscle strain, sprain, pleurisy, asthma, costochondritis.A bruised or broken rib, and panic attack all can lead to pain in chest.GERD can cause heartburn and chest discomfort. If the pain is on left side of chest and is  accompanied with sweating, shortness of breath it can be an indication of heart attack etc.There are many other things it could be so if it persists you should seek medical help. A clinical examination and workup will definitely help. An esophagoscopy; X-ray chest and ECG may help. It is best to seek medical help.
Best luck and regards!
I should've mentioned I also have epilepsy but have had surgery in 2003 for and helped for a few years but seizures came back and now I'm back on medication taking zonigram and keppra for twice a day. My job is also physical I'm always pushing, stretching my body, and maneuvering heavy objects around so I could have strained a muscle somewhere doing something. I also have been a little depressed lately but don't know if that would be the reason for the discomfort I'm feeling.
gymdandee commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Dee1956 commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 22
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle