Temporary impotence and pain...
Ok so here's my story.  Today is Wed.  Last Friday, I had sex with my girlfriend and ever since then, I haven't been able to easily get an erection, sometimes not at all.  When I do get an erection, I can't hold it for too long and I'm waking up in the morning either with no erection or with just a little and then as soon as I wake up and realize it, it just goes away.  This is very odd to me because it just happened out of the blue.  I just started having sex again after a year and a half or so but I haven't had any problems during that time with erections AT ALL.

This has really been bothering me.  Since Friday, I masturbated a couple times and right after I also felt a pain in my penis only when I squeeze the shaft or the head.  

Everything was fine prior to Friday and now I just don't know what is going on.  I am under stress a little but I have been and it has never affected me in this area.  

Please help...
I dont know about the pain part but it sounds like the same thing is going on with my boyfriend.  Is this a new relationship for you?  I'm asking because my man is 31 and this has never happen to him in his life and he was promiscuous, and only had one other long term relationship before me.  When it started with me some people told me it was performance anxiety and he was nervouse.  He took Viagra for about a year and we agreed it's not healthy for his age.  He has gotten off the Viagra but the problem is still there.  On this site someone commented that it might be psychological.  I also heard that from one other person before.  It may be that because we are engaged and have been together for so long he subconsciously fears commitment.  Does any of this sound familiar? He is going to the doc in a week and if all cheks out healty our next step is sex theropy.  Have you seen a doc?  If so what have they told you.  The only thing that is diff from our situations is the pain you discribe.  So you're not really alone.  I'm so sorry I know what you guys are going through more or less.
Piparskeggr commented on photo
Jade59 commented on photo
Piparskeggr uploaded new photos
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle