Testicle pains, bloat and other symptoms. Help!
I've been diagnosed with epidydimitis recently after a few doc visits. However since I stopped the ciprofloxacin and seemed cured, month later it has returned with other troubling signs. Once again, pain in testicle, swollen something that when touched I feel like passing out (concerning) however no sharp pain.. occasionally I can mess with the pained testicle and cause me to pass gas (concerning) which only sometimes relieves the pain/abdominal bloat. Sometimes I feel the sensation slowly but noticeably migrate to my anus where I feel a little wiggly tickle which scares the hell out of me since it started in my balls. Flares up mostly at night but also during the day. My left teste will sometimes try to flip a little and the epidydimis will be pointing out in front then I kind of push it back into the right position. Help me please!
Did you go back to your doctor and got some medications? The inflammation may develop chronic if it can't be cured effectively. Except for antibiotics, you can also take alternative medicine diuretic anti-inflammatory pill. The herbal formula has no side effects.  
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.