Men's Health Community
White stuff appearing on penis - discomforting
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

White stuff appearing on penis - discomforting

Yesterday when I awoke, I found that I had a strange itch on the tip of my penis. I thought nothing of it and left the house as normal. This immediately went away and I didn't think about it again. It wasn't until late in the evening when I went to the toilet (I had been earlier in the day fine), that I found white stuff all round inside the tip of the penis. I don't know but I'm guessing it could be 'smegma'? This has never happened before. I wiped it all away and had a good clean. Today there was a small bit more, I had another bath and cleaned it all out so it was fine again. Then this evening I was suddenly in much discomfort. I found that some more had appeared on the tip again. I got rid of this by cleaning it round. Then when I went to the toilet I found that it burnt and felt rather painful to urinate. That shocked me into stopping completely half way through.

I've tried to clean round and get as far down as I can cleaning, but it is difficult as my foreskin does not pull back very far at all (it never has). As far as I can see it is perfectly clean, then by the end of the day it has come back again. On other forums it suggests it could be an STD, but I've not had any sexual encounters of any kind at all. It's just a normal average day on a normal average week it suddenly appeared. Any ideas what it is and what I can do about it? Hopefully it'll wear off again soon I am hesitant to even use the toilet. Perhaps pulling the skin back a bit to clean around caused it to be especially sensitive? It was very sensitive when cleaning around the frenulum area.
Tags: penis, Health