Men's Health Community
boyfriend canr stay hard
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

boyfriend canr stay hard

My boyfriend is 20 and is having trouble lasting and staying hard throughout sex. Sometimes he will stop himself from coming in order for me to orgasm first. Ans after that he won't be able to come or stay hard. And sometimes we will switch positions and in that time he loses his erection. I don't think he will go to a doctor so I need help!
3 Comments
Blank
I'm not sure if you need a Dr. I think the problem is that he is stopping during intercourse and is not getting any stimulation so he loses his erection. The same thing happens when switching positions.
You may want to talk to him about starting and stopping several times during intercourse. If he gets used to this hopefully things will get better and he will keep his erection and last longer for you.
Blank
Is he taking a new medication? Or drinking more? It might be that. But talk to a dr.
Blank
He thought it was the meds but it turned out it wasnt. He hardly drinks. He went to his doctor because he is also frequently tired, they said he might have sleep apnea. So hopefully they figure it out. Thanks for the help!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Men's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
9 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank