Men's Health Community
does human growth hormone increase penis size?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

i have a question does hgh increase penis size.
I NEED INFO. i have i a really "small" problem and im embaresed. i basically endowed like a pack of life savers. (about 3 inches on a good day) i really never had a problem with it before because i had always joked about it, but recently a girl literaly laghed in my face when she saw it and i need a solution...
i have a similar problem.  how old r u?

from what i have read online testosterone can increase penis size during puberty only, once you have gone through puberty there is no way to increase the size of the penis with hormones.

i have an appointment scheduled later this month to get my hormone levels evaluated because i have "hypogonadism" that is my testicles are small and my penis is also smaller than average, you should prob do the same.  Let me know if this helps.
For god sake you superficial guys! Regardless of your penis size you can find a women and develop a long and fulfilling relationship. My penis is only 6 to 6.5 inches erect and 5 inches in circumference. I am reasonably intelligent and am working on a Master’s degree. Here is the funny thing…my wife is much smarter, better looking, and makes more money then I ever could dream of. I am good looking but  won my wife over through orgasms and personality. Over and over and over again,uhhhhhh!. Obviously personality, and good looks are important attributes, however the only true way to a women’s heart is through their ***** holes and into an orgasm. Unless you can do this you are ******! Even if you are making mid six figures and possess a nine inch dangler…then you will be ****** after alimony when she finds a man that can get her off. Refute this? Check out a recent study released by a top 50 university regarding paternity in the US. Using DNA testing dating back to four generations (dead and alive) 40 Percent of  four generations of men within a given family had at least one child that was not theirs.  DNA does not lie....and the woman are obviously not pleased. Take it from a man who has had sexual relationships with over 40 women multiple times by the age of 20. All with a 6 incher! Oh, instead of worrying about if HGH increases your penis size (three friends say yes..1/2 inch, 1inch and 1.5 inch respectably.) worry about getting a women to climax.

Regards
well said ! well well  lol x x
try tribulus its a weight lifting suppliment that they use also for get bigger size reactions.  Also if you work out your strength will increase like crazy nothing for definition but good mass builder.  Also It is an herb so its all natural and it wont hurt you like HGH will thats like a steriod
i think you should do any check up medical.
for your penis, coz it needs to be evaluated first
i think testosteron hormon do not help anything
just makes you baldheaded.
almost not influencing anything.
no effect.

i consumed it last time.
and it made me get dizzy after take the testosteron pills.

so surgarical the only solution.
by putting a silicon or something.
i am 15 and my penus is 6inch to 6.5 erect and i dont no if that is small is it?
No it isn't small - average is 5 -> 6.  But please, if you need help make your own topic.  
i have 5 to 5 and a half on a good day im going to start a jelqing routine and increase my hgh levels i have a goal to make it 8 inches in 3 months
i was wondering what would be the affect of applying a testoterone or hgh creame to your penis
as far as my concern, You can increase penis size without surgery buy taking some herbal natural penis pills also. There are some penis enlargement products available on market. You can take these after proper research and there sucess rate.  vigrx is the most known penis pills these days. so you can take it from trusted online store. I can give you one site shytobuy.co.uk. I hope this pill will make your penis big and bigger so you can enjoy your sexual life...:)
No. HGH doesn't increase the size of your penis, its effects are more anti-aging like increasing libido, energy, muscle gain, as ******* pointed out it aslo helps to increas wound healing, but penis growth...no.
For more info read this article on HGH
http://spiritbody.blogspot.com/2007/11/human-growth-hormone-hgh.html
Ssotirov i wouldnt be so sure about it. Ive read Jose Canseco book and apart from increasing his height  3 to 4" he claims to also have grown on that department too. No reasons as to why he would have lied, his wife confirmed it also... Having said this he took a combination of steroids ( Testosterone + Hgh) for a few years, so the growth in height and penis just dint happened all of a sudden... He also says that the right combination of steroids will help underdeveloped men.

I'd like to say Im not by any means recommending people to go on steroids as i never tried them myself! and even Canseco said that b4 going on them he did some hell of a lot of research on the subject and spoke to knowlogadble people about it...
But for underdeveloped people the best option is to speak to an endocrinologist asap and get the some hormonal tests done
Hi all. Please I wish to know if any of guys has thepenisbible. It is guide the helps increase penis size naturally. Please if do then contact me at ***@****
Best regards
Henry
Hi all. Please I wish to know if any of guys has thepenisbible. It is guide the helps increase penis size naturally. Please if do then contact me at  afbreeders ad yahoo dot ca
Best regards
Henry
Funny how all these programmes which slate others for charging extortionate fees for services which don't work, do likewise themselves isn't it?
does any1 have the penisbible? does it actually worj and some1 be honest and tell me whats the reaql secret to makin your **** get longer?
Look, those of you who want to increase your penis size in any way, shape or form are really ignoring the root problem - YOUR LACK OF CONFIDENCE.  I've known guys with little dicks who can pull more women than a porn star.  Because they have CONFIDENCE.  Conversely, I have a friend who is hung like a friggin horse, and he NEVER gets laid, because he's a tremendous wimp.

I personally am average in length but very thick in width.  My nickname was "Fireplug".  I had one ex who didn't like my shape, so we didn't make it as a couple.  I couldn't believe that she cared so much about it, so I wasn't too upset to part ways.  However, the other women in my life really liked it.  And, as I matured, I learned how to use the tool that God had given me.  It's like one of my exes said, "A penis that is too long can hurt a woman when the man goes too deep.  But one that is too wide just stretches us out and fills us up very nicely."

If a woman laughs in your face because you have a penis smaller than what she is used to, then you kick her *** out of bed and go looking for a better one.  Or, you screw her brains out with your pencil so good that she can't even remember her name.

Morgannon
i'm 20 yrs old i started growin pubes around 16 or 17 hardly have hair... my testicles or penis havn't developed yet. testicles don't hang and have a 3 or 4 inch erect penis..... they're still the same as when i was like 14 everything else is developin like i'm tall have some armpit hair ''not much'' whats wrong with me??? help
Hey guys.

I've been scanning some of these posts and wish a more civil tone would prevail.

No need to be nasty; it makes no one happy.

As for average penis length, the best sources I've consulted suggest somewhere in the range of 5.5 - 6.25 inches would be considered an "average" erect length.

For anyone interested in a definitive answer to the question concerning the possibility of permanent penile enlargement, I offer an unqualified "yes," it is possible.

Penile enhancement is a subject that has commanded my interest since I was about 14. Unfortunately, it took me years of study, patience, trial and error, and above all, tenacity, before I finally developed my own system to safely and permanently add inches.

Using a mix of active and passive resistance (ie. weight lifting and weight training), as well as an optimized systemic environment for recuperation (ie. taking care of myself), I have been able to grow from 5.875 inches erect to just about 7.75 inches (closer to 8 if I'm really in the zone).

Persistence does pay off, but alas, too few of us are really that dedicated.

By the way, the principle of "hitting the wall" is real. Sometimes lengthening regimens need to be tweaked to keep growth on track.
The good news here is that there really is no upper limit to growth potential. I continue adding about 0.25 inch per month with dedicated effort and intend to continue until my goal of a rather unwieldy member has been reached.

If greater length (and proportional girth) is your goal, take heart, it is possible.
my penis size is around 5"(erect).But i feel this is not a normal size.I want to know that is there any way to increase its size naturally
You sound as if you havent fully proceeded through puberty.  The final tanner stage is when the pubic hair has adult level courseness and extends to the thighs.  See a doctor, you'll need to be evaluated for a deficiency.  A few needles here and there and you'll be okay.  get on it

PS~ I have tried both extenders and PEing exercises like "jelqing".......they work.
does any1 know or have the penisbible? and if they do have it could any1 inform on how to supplement on yourself to get bigger?, because i did some research on enlarging the penis naturally and it said growth hormone is needed, DHT(testosterone in its potent form), oxygen and nutrient rich blood, but i just dont know how to go about it or which foods or herbs make it bigger like the penisbible says.
The problem with penis size is related to low self-esteem.  Generally those who lead full lives are not concerned about the size of their penis.  If we spent most of the day in bed having sex, then this might be a legitimate concern.  However we don’t, so those who become obsessed with this issue need psychological counseling.

Women, who increase their bust size, also suffer from low self-esteem, so this is not restricted to just males.  When we as a species understand our true nature, we will not become obsessed with the temporary, but embrace the infinite.  Questions of  “why we are here?” and the seeking of inner peace before we exit, are much more important than the size of one’s penis or breasts.

Sexual desire and fulfillment are necessary for the preservation of the species and therefore are genetic and biochemical in nature.  Once we have reproduced, we have fulfilled this function, and should move on to more intellectual and spiritual endeavors.  Controlling one’s sexual appetite is as important as controlling any addiction.  It either controls you or you control it.

Get a life!  Learn to play a musical instrument, paint a picture, and carve a statue.  Do whatever is necessary for you to gain your self-esteem, and stop worrying about the size of your sex organ!  Help those less fortunate than yourself, give aid and comfort to the sick, feed the poor, and stop being so self-centered!  We are a nation overly obsessed with appearance, but not too concerned with our intelligence.  It should be the other way around!  Our bodies are simply temporary dwellings for our soul or Atman, and do not constitute our total or even true nature.  Seek out that sanctuary that lies within you, and go there.  You will need it in the coming tribulation.
I have been through the ups and downs. At 18, being 6' even, I weighed 145 lbs, my penis was around 5-3/4 to 6-1/2, thin as toilet paper cylinder (including the head) not good, but not all that bad from what some of my friends are dealing with. As I grew and started working out, my **** average grew, I weighed 160 at my max, my **** lengthened to just over 7, I did no stretching, pulling or yanking. I finally realized that my size has varied through my weight. I hear that HGH does the trick, I bet it would increase size seeing as how it would increase your blood flow and your circulation ( more blood = bigger penis ). Your probably asking, " what about a big fat *** mother fucka, why wouldnt they all have big dicks?', well im no doctor but I realized that fat is not going to help blood flow, matter of fact, it hinders it. But just like most part of your bodies your penis will pick up attributes from the rest of your body. To be clear though, you are dealt a certain size penis, it may be short, long, fat or thin. Just because you see a big weightlifter, it doesnt mean he has a big package, it just means that it* (being his penis) has been helped by his intense weight-lifting, (or possibly worsened by the amount of steroids that have zapped the hormones in his sack). Not to confuse everything, but I lost my weight, I started smoking and drinking and never worked out, but then I heard about these stretches (jequeling is the word I hear on the blogs)  I did it for awhile and I did not notice anything other than my seven incher remained. Then when I quit, it all went away, I did not really notice seeing it though as I quit, at the time I was in a relationship and I did not need to please myself, or for that matter measure myself. Atleast I didnt think so seeing as though I now had a seven incher. 5 months into the relationship though, she had made the comment to me that she notice that my **** was thinner. HA, she was just being nice, my **** shrank to its original size. Now, im trying to get it back, working it, pulling it (jelquiling, which I don't recommend unless you know what your doing, it could damage your package), eating right, even drinkin weight gainers, hopefully I can it back sooner then later, I am planning to buy some hgh if I can get my hands on it. Honestly though, you should realize that sex in a relationship is the icing on the cake, a girl that you love, that loves you will love your small **** even if she can barely feel it or if your 10 incher, that makes you so proud, the one she pretends to like even know it pains her to take it (and not in any good way) will maker her happy, just like your happy with her somewhat lose-er vagina then your last **** or if her **** are somewhat lopsided. BE CONFIDENT, that is the sexiest thing about you, no matter who you are. Francis B.
ps. with my smaller ****, my girls favorite thing to do is give me oral, HA and nobody will be getting with her other than me, I guarantee it! (sex before marriage complicates things, this shouldn't bother an unmarried man, remember, its the icing on the cake after you know this is the girl you want to spend the rest of your life with)
I need serious answers and gladly answers from experts or references to experts.
So heres the deal:
I guess I should be happy about my size and I am to a certain point. I think its relatively rare, but my member, is pretty small in flacid but grows about 400-500% when erect. I know this sounds extreme and of course it varies a little but the point is that I hate showing my member when flacid and I'm therefore not very confident with it.
So heres what I would like to do about it - since my memeber is not, for my confidence, big enough I would like to naturally increase the size. So far I have come to the conclusion that nothing works except "growth hormones" and possibly The Penis Bible.
Who can explain how the Penis Bible works and if it really does work?
So I'm 16 and hopefully still young enough to develop growth with hormones in my penis - Is it too late? Is it very dangerous, and would I have to take it my whole life to keep the size I would acheive?
DO NOT JELQUE.  I repeat DO NOT JELQUE.

Here is a question for you... would you rather have a 6" penis? Or a 6 inch penis with absolutely NO sensation of pleasure?  Yeah.... that's an easy one.  My **** was a solid 6.5-7" but i still wans't happy.  Funny thing is, I never had a complaint from a woman and I was good in bed.

I started Jequing because i read online you could make your penis bigger.  I did it for about a week(properly Imight add) and I noticed one time that i was having sex that it was almost numb.  Now I can run my finger tips over the underside of my D*ck and i can't even feel it.  I can still perform, and orgasm feels the same(I think), thank god.... but I have permanently lost sensation in my d*ck.

I'd rather warn you fools, so that you don't become even bigger fools(like I was).

On the flip, if anyone knows how to regain sensation, please let me know. for the love of all that is holy.
well i like to hear more from Grapeape69, tell us, how did you do it exactly?
I like ti lissen and learn..

marc
If you don't have a small penis stop reading this article an go on, or read it and try to emphasise with small penis people.

You ******* morons who have no ideea what's it like to be under developed stfu; stop telling people to get a life or similar.

Having a very small penis has a psychological effect after seeing that all girls refue to have sex with you after seeing the organ ou have can help them get turned on

Having a very small penis has a psychological effect after seeing that all girls refuse to have sex with you because the penis you have can't help them get turned on
in short,
hgh/ roids WILL make you have a huge monster $#%^. however, the side effects are outrageous. once you stop, bye bye monster. but, your girl will appreciate it. not sure if the side effects are worth it, many die of heart problems before 50 on them. society expects men to look like pro body builders. if you aren't happy or confident with yourself, big guns and a giant hammer won't help you, you are still the same guy.
it may make you happy short term, but not long term. psychologists are there to help with issues like this.
do some research about the side effects of roids. they can be very dangerous, however, there is a lot of info out there. If you decide you want 'em and have A LOT of money to keep using them, gyms, etc. have knowledgeable people if you check around. Many times discreetly asking a user - they will tell you all about it, like at a gym.
I used to work out with some roiders and sometimes when I was finishing up in the shower, they'd come in and you'd notice they looked like they were part horse. Literally not abnormal to have a hammer that hangs down to your knees.
I plan on getting on them when my testosterone drops- around 40 ish, you notice A HUGE difference in your mid 30's. Your body just starts running like ****- as test. decreases. fatter, smaller hammer, muscle loss- all *****.
If you work out your heart eat right (low fat-veggis) and increase oxgen levles you will get a bigger pennis. In my teens I had a bigger pennis It was bigger in lenght and much bigger in width.I lost it buy picking up smoking and drinking 10 yers of it. I try alot of stuff but it would only make me hard not get me back to where I was in my prime.Dont take anything . Just pick up track,run,lift weights get pissed of about it love your heart get that blood flowing to your pennis and your veins will open up some men are born weaker only you can make yourself stonger and never pick up smoking and drinking alot it will shrink you even more.
ok, am i a 15 tear old kid and im shorter than most kids in my school. im about 4'11 and i just i think i just started puebirty. and im pretty sure i dont have a d*ck as big as every1 else in my grade. recently i have been refered to another doctor for help on my growth and stuff. i was hoping if anyone could just tell me or give me any advice if me and my small d*ck will grow. not to mention i think me and my girlfriend are considering sex.
IM 14,BOUT 5'7 165...AND MY **** 6.5,LIL'SHORT OF 7 IF IM IN DAT ZONE...........U KINDA SHOET BRUH
Why do gies love there penis so much!
its all we worrie about!
Quit worrying! Its not about how big u are. Most women can't tell the difference anyway and besides your penis looks a lot bigger to a woman (who sees it up close and personal) than it does to you. The trick is, 3 inch man(2small), that u need to be confident and learn the skills you need to please a woman. If your good enough u can get her to *** without even using your penis.  What I'm trying to say is that you have to eat the ***** man. Get her off and then she'll be to aroused to even care about your size. 3 inches man? Come on some guys got it worse. Man up and be Confident. Use your head.
im 22 almost 23 next month. im 5'4 142lbs. my penis on a good day, that means when im with a woman is 61/2' as far as girth idk??? when i masturbate its only about 5' long. now a few years back i can swear my penis was a wee bit smaller. see what i been doing on and off schedule is masturbate 3-5 times a day stretch my penis as much as i can being of course gentle...i dont wanna rip it off lol. i do cardio ,lift weighs and drink alot of H2O. now i also take creatine and arginine based products that swear to promote No2 (nitric oxide) my penis feels more thicker aswell as a bit longer. just 2 months ago i boned this chick that was amazed when she jacked me off and when i penetrated her she turned in pain she said it felt like i was hitting her stomach from the inside.yes there are woman with small penis capacities aswell as woman who can take the king cobras lol. so be happy with a 5or6 and if ud like to try my excersise go ahead u too might benefit. just dont forget to physically excersise and the H2O and the masturbation oh yeah stretch it when u are done ejaculating when ur penis is 50/50 (limp) and wish u well. i dont guarantee anything but i am happy and continuing my routine.
Testosterone level has been scientifically proven to has an effect on penis growth.  Although some reports say that it only effects male before puberty, there is no harm in trying.  Testosterone is actually a steroid hormone which is produced by the testis(40 to 60 times more than what is being produced by the ovary in female) and hence, a healthy testis will be very beneficial.

Much has been said about body builders having problems with shrinkage of penis size.  This has a lot to do with the growth synthetic hormones/steroids that they took to increase body mass which as a result, the body's own testosterone "factory" shuts down.  They normally would experience "re-growth" of their penis once they stop taking those lab produced hormones.

For those interested to know more about a remedy to a healthy Sacral Chakra where the Gonads (testis for male and ovary for female), please email me at sabri_kl***@****.
Ah..so email is not allowed.  I am new to this forum so...
First off, i am not a doctor but i am a trainer/bodybuilder, and have juiced (steroids) for several years.  The main hormone i used was testosterone, and i can tell you straight that testosterone will not do anything for your ****.  However, you will get super hard seeing how your sex drive will be through the roof.  Now theoretically, HGH should give you some kind of growth, but it all depends on your genetics... your body's gonna use the hormone according to your genes.  you should see some kind of result though.  The problem with this is that it could very well screw up your HGH levels permenantly.  That and HGH makes everything in your body grow... so not only will your member start to see gains but other organs also.  Like your heart, liver, Jaw seems to be a big one... thats the reason alot of bodybuilders have huge jaws and bloated bellies.  anyways hopefully this is helpfull
Sympatis with the all the little packages.  All points are well taken and good advices.  As manhood, I feel sad for anyone having little package to show for and it is embarrasing to say the lease.  For now, let put all the confident, psychology, and other stuff aside.  Let focus on the penis, which it is the main problem at hang.   All professional doctors are doing their best to solve this issue but there are no definite answer yet.  Pills & devices to stretch the are not the solution yet.  As I was thinking about this problem, I think the width can be solve easier the length.  I don't know, maybe we can inject something into our penis to make it bigger in diameter like Angelia did to her lips.  We can do the same I guess.  As for the length, that is a difficult one to solve.  As individual I am not giving up search for the answer and I hope all doctors does not give up either.   There must be an answer to this problem.   I hoping everyone just focus on the Penis ONLY and not other factor.  Other subject can be communicate on a different conversation board.  Thanks and for all the little packages hang in there.
It will not cause your penis to grow. Prolonged use will however cause many bad effects

- Increased organ size, namely your heart, kidneys and liver. This will cause an early death and has many secondary ailments associated with; heart attack, lower blood pressure, kidney failure..
- Growth of your lower jaw, tongue, hands, feet and swelling of the soft tissue in the face (forehead, cheeks, ears and nose)
- Osteoporosis
- Will cause lesions to form in your large intestine affecting digestion and causing blood to secrete from the anus.
- You will become very hairy

This is a brief overview of the bad effects. I am talking from experience as I have a condition called acromegaly which causes the pituatory gland to secrete massive amounts of growth hormone into my system. Although I benefit from some good effects, the bad effects far out way them.

- Osteoporosis
- You will become very hairy

i have a 3-4inch skinny penis and im 22 years old what should i do or take to make it bigger
it is really weird, my penis non-erect is about an inch, maybe two depending on the day but when its errect it grows to be about five inches. is this normal?

and i'm considering taking hgh. any thoughts on that. will it increase my penis size to. please someone who knows what they are talking about help me out with some advise.
visit www.pegym.com  . you will find some good exercises to develop penis.
Small penises eh, who wants one, i have one and my life revolves around thinking about it, about 1inch flacid and 41/2 erect and can fit in toilet roll, some days in the mirror from the right angle it actually looks ok, i bet we small men have all been there, but are quickly reminded about the truth when a program comes ontv called hung, or a chat show discussing what woman really want, everything i find always reminds me of just how small i am, and i know my wife would love something bigger, and this was proved when i introduced a toy to the bedroom that was a fair bit bidder than me, her face said it all and my heart sunk as i realised what i had always known. what do you do, try your best but obviously feel down about it a lot and wish there was something that really worked...like testosterone injections straight into the penis, someone told me this would work, i also heard bodybilders who take steriods have small beans because of it but it makes their frank a lot bigger?? wish i could at least try this inmy own home and know it was safe.
As mantioned above i have spent my lifetime worrying about my wee appendage, but this has not stopped me having fun with many a woman, most never said anything as i guess i always tried to beat them to the punch line, warning them in advance so they knew and so i knew they knew, as mentioned by many people it is about how you use it and certain things work much better than others, without going into detail you soon figure out what works and believe me there are a couple of methods that work a treat and never fail to please. I would love to explain but not sure this is the right forum, anyway, obviously you pretty much know straught away if your a fit or not and sometimes you do have to admit defeat, a match is not always right and i never bothered going the whole hog in these situations, but mostly it was good all round and everyone involved was a winner, and yes i still worry about it twentyfour seven and wish i had so much more, but make do and have a whole lot of fun over the years, woman like honesty and if you show them genuine emotion they will normally just tell you that you are being silly and your normal, on this forum i probably am. Alcohole helps as an ice breaker if you are that worried, but the ones i care about, i give them a chance prior by pre-warning and if they are concerned they can run before hand without having to do anything. No one has ever run because i am a nice guy, with my own insecurities, just like everybody else.
I am a women and if i had a choice between 2 men that were perfect for me,I would take the one with the bigger penis. We enlarge are boobs without question so its annoying to hear that guys with a smaller penis should work on self esteem. They are not looking for mental help they know what they want so just address thier questions or move on. I love my man and would never leave him because of his penis size. He is also the best lover i've ever had but it would be great if it were bigger
I got what most men would think of as  a "big one", and it does what I want it to do, when I want. If there was a product that could make it even bigger, I would try it, just for my own enjoyment. When it comes to women, I urge men to team up with women who can take full responsability for their own orgasm, remember that close to 50% of all women are sexually dysfunctional, they can not reach orgasm. It is very important for especially young men to know this, since the man so often is accused of being a bad lover, when the women really needs a psychiatrist. We hear it so often, from women , "he couldn't make me come" , as if it was up to the man to fix her frigidity. If you are with such a women , you can be sure you will be blamed for her problems in bed. I say, look honey, I am not here only for your entertainment, I am working on mine and you have to work on yours, and then lets meet when we are close to blowing. A 5-6inch penis should be sufficiant concidering a vagina is about 2-3inches deep to the cervix. So when you find an emotionally healthy and welladjusted woman who has got that selfesteem, you are in with a chance to have a good sexually fullfilling relationship for your self, they do exist but with their quite confidence they are not likely to be seen in the usuall pickup places or walking down the street in sexually provocative clothing, they dont need that sort of thing, Bsically if she cant bring herself to orgasm in front of you by herself, dont waste your time, you may need a degree in sexuall therapy to get anything out of it at all. Regards Thor ***@****
HGH will not i repeat will not increase the size of ur member unless you are going through puberty but even so u risk alot for one you must use hgh throughout your puberty if you stop early because you are happy with your member you may negatively affect the development of other sexual functions secondly check out agromegaly this is overproduction of hgh by the body through dysfunction of pituatary gland in the brain. If you think you can pick up alot of chicks looking like that HA good luck and take as much HGH as you want. Also as others have said you will end up dieng at the age of 50 becuase your heart will get so strong(muscle lining thickens) that it wont have room to beat anymore(IE your dead). If you guys can live with that by all means go for it. Also for the kids on the site use hgh cream and not injections to localize it to your penis and prevent some of the mentioned side effects.
Not sure if this fits into this thread and if it does not, please accept my appology as i am a new user, if you must know the answer to the question, well it is a yes it sorta of does but not without the help of dhydrotestosterone, this is generally produced during puberty and since most of us have past that stage then NO unless of course you get your hands on some DHT cream and apply it to your penis every day (You will most likely grow substantially in size) however not without the risk of possibly getting prostate cancer, loosing your hair and various other side effects, there is a way to limit risk however this method is too dangerous, hence why the medical profession does not recommend nor embrace this method (neither do I). There is good news though so I encourage you to read my story. I have been experimenting with PE for 3 years now, I can not say I have fully stuck to most programs, however the reason for not pursuing many of the programs was simply because they are to painful, in-practical or too time consuming. most of us work 8-10 hours a day, allot have wives, kids and possibly some extra curricular activities such as a muscle training program. I am like these men and have a busy schedule. I have owned and currently own a penis extender / traction device, a penis pump and penile weights, I have also tried penis exercises such as jelqing and milking. Let me add that these exercises frustrate the hell out of me and become annoying, if you can do them every day they do work according to many testimonials however I never found these really working for me (didn't do them religiously). Let me tell you that once upon a time I was a full 4.5 inches erect in length and currently I am at the average of 6 - 6.5inch (6.2inch approx) and the majority of this growth was not until the past 6 months. As I said earlier I own and have tried many PE systems and to be honest not many worked as promised although I did see some minor growth over 2 1/2 years of experimentation a full 1inch in 2 1/2 years, lol. let me tell you guys about some of the systems, Penis pumps make the penis swell so it looks fat, this usually lasts about 2 days max (used in conjunction with weight hanging can have an awesome effect, extender type traction devices are painful to wear and really hurt the penis head although this can sort of be minimized with padding and wrapping (still hurts tho) the penis stretching exercises caused skin irritation and skin rub burn. to be honest most of these never worked well for me, in-fact the extender type traction device I would wear 2 hours per night for 3 days straight and 1-2 days rest for a continued period of 3 months. I lost sensation in the penis after a while and could last for ages in the bedroom as it was desensitized / numb however I stopped getting erections, sorta like erectile dysfunction (this was a problem for 3-4 months even after I stopped), I immediately stopped the extender type traction device, although I have a suspicion i lost feeling as I had the traction on much to high. anyhow I almost gave up and it was then I discovered a very simple method to PE and I mean this method is proven and I have seen it featured in martial art documentaries such as "mind, body & kick as moves" its called penis hanging or in the doco "The iron penis" (hehehe). Hang some weights from your penis and your good to go, although in the doco these guys can lift 100's of pounds.  It really works guys and I have achieved a full 1 inch in permanent growth in 6 months along with allot more girth. after years of experimentation the solution is penis hanging. I decided after all this time to buy magnetic PE weights. basically a magnetic ring with a bunch of steel balls connected with magnets to increase the weight traction. this method is much like the extender type traction device however the increased blood flow caused by the magnets is definitely working some magic, although it is not 100% scientifically documented as yet. All I can say is that I know these magnets are working for me. when wearing the ring on its own (without weight) my penis head is huge and I'm on a semi hard on all day. when off I'm completely limp and my penis head is not as big. anyhow, before anyone says anything about the erection problems with the penis extender type traction and tries to make a connection and ask how is this method any different, well all I can say is that maybe I over did the extender on high traction, however I believe that this method works because its only a small amount of weight being applied, its being pulled down by gravity, we have magnets increasing blood flow to the penis / penis head and I'm able to wear the thing 8-10 hours a day, concealed without any ill effect or annoyances under my briefs (I wear briefs that are snug around my thighs and roomy enough for the weights to just hang inside the briefs, just in case the magnets ever fall apart, has not happened as yet but I don't want magnetic ball bearings falling down my pants and rolling down the room in an important business presentation) wearing this 8-10 hours a day I believe is the secret as it trains your penis to be stretched and then forces the body to make adjustments for the extra length, as such there is more blood in the Corpus cavernosum (sponge tissue in penis) and the ligaments and veins are slowly forced to meet the new demand of blood to the penis so they are forced to stretch and grow. more blood flow, bigger veins and longer / stretched ligaments = BIGGER PENIS. I hope I have not rambled on and hope this information helps somebody achieve there PE goals, it has for me and I am continuing this type of PE weight hanging, currently I have purchased bigger steel balls and bigger magnets to handle increase in the weight. I started at 1/4 pound moved to 1/2 pound then 3/4 and now am on full 1 pound weight (I generally increase weight accordingly although its usually works out that every 2 months the traction becomes second nature and I feel like there is no weight / traction there this means the penis is  adjusting / getting stronger and an indication to increase the weight If you are wanting a more rapid growth, although you are not required if your happy with the rate of growth) from what I have read on PE weight hanging when you get to this level there is more growth at a more rapid rate, hoping to see 2 additional inches in 6 months. Keep in mind fellas that PE is sorta like muscle training, every now and then switch / change the weight after at least 6 weeks of a continuous weight as the body has an amazing ability to routinely adjust to something after six weeks and hence slowing down the growth rate, also keep in mind to do your 8 hours 3-4 days of weight hanging in a row and take 1-2 days off, I like to do 3 days on 2 days off then 2 days on 1 day off then I repeat, this will ensure adequate healing time to help facilitate growth, neglecting this will most likely detriment your efforts. I will let you guys know on this thread how I go with my PE program if you guys are interested in knowing how its going.

Regards:
Nick the PE(penis enlargement) - King (a male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom) - Duck (The Argentine Blue-bill duck has the biggest penis for size of the rest of its body)
You will find penis stretching exercises in www.pegym.com. Few of these exercises may help if one does for a long time.
DO ANYONE REMEMBER ENLARGMENT PILLS BEING POSTED ON MYSPACE BLOG SECTION ABOUT 3 YRS AGO? THE SITE WAS CALLED EHEDS.COM I PURCHASSED 3 BOTTLES OF THESE PILLS CALLED MAXMAN
TAKING THESE PILLS AFTER 2 WKS MY PENIS GAINED 1 INCH
I GAINED GIRTH AND SIZE ( 3 INCHES IN ABOUT 2 MONTHS )
THE WEBSITE NO LONGER EXIST AND I LOST CUSTOMER SERVICE #
THESE PILLS CAME FROM INDIA WRAPPED IN A BROWN BAG
IF YOU ORDERED THESE PILLS IN THE PAST PLEASE HIT ME BACK
I TRIED USING OTHER PENIS ENLARGMENT PILLS BUT THEY JUST DONT WORK

I
This problem is not about Being superfisial,I wont rant but.We men have to educate other men as to the problems Men=Fathers)have in most of the world date and time,I have 2 children,And was legally maried on the second,My ex dednt evan give either child my last name.And i havent seen ither of them much because,she minipulates the courts with lies and fals aligations,needles to say I make her scrach for every dime of support.I have joint legal but courts dont inforce it,look.Inless the mother is in jail,dead,or so bad on drugs she is instututionalised,oh and her mother dos'nt want it.fathers have a better chance of winning the lottery than haveing any real impact an their childrens lives,I see it everywhere i go.And aspacialy in this econamy.The mother profits and the state profits,Between the suport and alamony aspecialy if they never remary.Will ruin you if you make 60,000 wou will still live on the minimum allowed for you.Once you are left with 15000 aftor mandatory deductions,unless you make like hundreds of thousands,thets what you will live on.theal just pile healthcare,and foodstamps she will apply for any state asistance she gets just because she can,se then they find anopther victum.All their custamary roles have disapeared,but ours are exagerated as far as money is concerned.And yes the state after $2.50 posesing fees,and interest on the money sent untill its transfered to the mother,And considering you already pay your fair share of the taxes to cover the costs.The federal government gives the states 60% of everyn dime collected.So its not about whats best for the child its howmuch money can endup in the states cauffers.Wemmon sometimes have 56 kides buy different men look you can colect even 500 a month from each,$3000.00 a month,for 18-21 years.plus free housing and all that.god forbid a man gets layed off 12 weeks late your driverd lisence is gone.Never expect to see another income tax check again.And no if your child lives outside youre home more than six months out of the year.You can not take one dime off your taxes,and the mother doesnt have to clame a dim on herself what she recieves.But gets the deductions for children.,Hay the truth is the truth no matter how tabboo to say.We are brainwashed from five untill we are 18,to be submissive to woman.thats femonism-And the goal is to tuun men into slaves and second class citizens.So If we dont warn a youg man seings how aver 60% of fathers are in seperate dwellings than their children.And its not getting better WAKEUP!! please for your childrens sakes.theire a lot of money involved in this racket.for the states.I am a desent person and enjoyd spending what little time ive had with my children.And no a man shouldnt walk out on awoman But it dosnt Matter if you bendofer backwards to do what they want you will still be treated like a dedbeat in court and the like,What about the father,there has to be a line someware its up to us to draw it.And as fare as im concerned its been crossed a long time ago.Know that post you comentedn on was not mine.But as a former millitary Man if im going to fight for others rights and constitution I will have mine.If they expect fathers to act like fathers they should have to treat us as fathers with equale rights under the law and cosiaty.All men must join to gether as women do to subvert us.And as long as youre DNA maches over a sertain amount its suposed to be a 99% chance but both mine were less so.go figure.Stop funding the beurocracy it will go away.Do some reasurche  (fathers rights ) = mens rights
Thank u very much ma'm being a women u understands our problem.
vagina is sensitive up to two inches in depth. Hence erect penis of two inches can satisfy any woman sexually.
Visit www.pegym.com to know about few exercises which can help to lengthen penis. Kegel exercises are also good for increasing sexual stamina.
just like to add a comment

i've been on HGH/STEROIDS for the past few months, my penis has grown literally millimetres but its proves it does work.

I know no matter how big you are down below or your physique you are still the same person however your self esteem is masively increased.
Women now look at me different because i can wear a tank top and show off my pecs so i think if anyone is aware of the risks of taking HGH/STEROIDS and is willing to go ahead and have a go then go ahead you will be suprised by how much happier you will feel in yourself, lets be honest no one is happy fat and lazy the simple scientific fact is when you do fitness cardio/weights you release a chmicle called endorphines this will make you feel better about yourself and happier.

So from my point of view if your willing take HGH however if you do consider to take steroids also like myself make sure you don't overdose as you will rage and will change your personality. My penis was 4.1 inches now its 5inches and i will keep taking it until i am satified with myself, my girlfriend is satisfied but why should you work to satify someone else you do it until you are satisfied because it is your self esteem.

good luck if you take my advice
to all those in this discussion there is hope...
If ur looking to increase ur penis size there is a way to do it to an extent, but theres other things that go into sexual pleasure as well. As many have said before u dont have to have a big penis to please a woman, thats just an idea perpetuated by porn movies. Actual insertion is only part of having sex, you should make the girl orgasm before you even start to think of putting it in, and after that shes not gonna care how big u r. But if u are looking to increase your size there are a few things you can do.

If you want to increase your size there are two ways to do it. For something short term, aka 1 session, you can take Nitrous oxide pills, these expand all of your blood vessels and can increase your penis size significantly (.5''-1'') for a short period of time, usually about an hour or two. You would need to take the pill about half an hour to an hour prior to having sex.

For longer term and larger gains your body needs 2 hormones to increase penis size. Hgh and Dht. Now you can take synthesized versions of these hormones but it isnt very healthy for you. What you can do tho is help your body to produce them in higher quantities. First off take a daily multi vitamin. Vitamin deficiencies restrict hormone production and decrease both hgh and dht(testosterone). Second you cna purchase hgh enhancers which provide your body with the essential building blocks for producing natural hgh in your pituitary gland. Dont use alot of these because you will increase in size in every way including heart liver and ther organs. third, work out. if your over weight your losing part of your penis length to fat that covers that area and you wont even notice it until you lose the weight. working out also increase testosterone and libido which will increase your size and your sex drive. Another plus is you will be more attractive to women and your penis size will matter even less, especially if you do the aforementioned orgasm before sex.

Using this method you can expect significant gains off 1 to 2 inches over a couple of months. Hope this helps everyone out there who needs it, enjoy yourselves and dont worry about whats in your pants. From experience women will love you and have sex with you no matter what your size, its all about going out there and showing them what you have to offer emotionally and much much less about what you have to offer physically.
The original question was does HGH make you ****** bigger, and to all the people on here that just rambled on about anything and eveything that had nothing to do with the question get a life no one cares about your problems go find a shrink if you need a shoulder to cry on now that that is out of the way. To 2small HGH does work, yes there are side affects but pick up any medication at the store and look at the numerous possible side affects that are listed you have to take the good with the bad, I started out with a size 6 and now after a year and a half I am now at 11.5 go back and read some of the post on here if you dare, I think maybe one other person had actually taken HGH all the others just have no life and needed to talk to someone take it from someone that has used this product it does work very very well and you can have a doctor prescribe it to you you just have to keep searching untill you find the doctor that is willing to help there is some out there and it is always better to do it under a doctors supervision but if you cant find one mexico is your best bet. I hope that this helps out in some fashion at least enough that your question is now answered and you dont have to read anymore post like the morons wrote on this blog good luck man
I LOVE MY PENIS!!!!!!!!!!
Maleinch is the best way to add extra inch to the penis.
i totally agree with well well hes right

I want to tell my experience to all.

At first, the size doesnt matter at all to girl.! When i was young (at 24 age), i felt the same feeling as what your guys are feeling now. My penis size was just 5 inch while erection and just 3.5 inch when at normal mood. Before i tried my first sex with my girlfriend (of course Ex-girlfriend) i felt i could not satisfy her with my micro-penis. Really i got trouble when i try to inser her vagina first. It was not even touch her vagina as her tighs are faty. I struggled lot to ****. But couldnt. I really ashamed . But she told me to try on doggy style. I tried. Luckily i reached the climax.

During the period of intercourse i was asking her the feedback (i mean how do you feel?). She told ride on me as horse. I did very well. I reached my climax within 3 minutes. But she asked more. But i couldnt immediately. I took around 2 hours rest (i mean simply rubbing and sucking her boobs) and started again. I reached my climax again after 3 min. She was not satified even that time too. We continued like this for 4-5 times in the same day.

In the morning, i asked her about yesterday's night. My first question was "Did you satisfy with my penis size?". She replied, "I dont have any problem with your size. But you reached the climax so soon. I want to enjoy the climax more than half an hour". I really wondered after her reply. I thought she will definitly complain about my penis size but not about the "Counts". But what happened was contro.

After that i tried with 2-3 girls like this. Every one complained the same..!! Later i realised that "Micro-penis is not at all a problem to a girl.". Now i am married and have 2 kids. (Hope so my wife is happy with my process).

I had a similar problem then I used a standard bodybuilding sup called Number One Pro Stack for bulking up, it contains HGH Stims and a powerful natural test booster i guess the combo had some effect because 12 weeks in I noticed my meat was fuller thicker when hard and when flaccid it hung in that semi on state, every day since has been a good **** day!

I've started doing stretches now also to increase length when hard
Wish I could help but I have the same problim on a good day my penis isn't even 2 inchs I'll be a 40 year old vergian I just now it
guys there are 2 types of orgasm clitoral and a vadganal or sumthink like that any way point is the clit is on the out side and im sure ur willy can reach that and also ur finger tounge and wot eva els u wont to touch it with secondly the g spot is only 2 inches in side her find tht and no gurl will care how big ur willy is my advice is if u hav a small willy like me then forplay should b a key factor to ur sex life and trust if u please ur woman first she will almost not care weather ur pleasing her with ur willy as long as she feel u in joyed it and tht she pleased u shes happy learn more about how to please a woman and and u will grow sum balls naturaly lol dont forget alot of gurls hav neva had an orgasm or dont have them ofter sum gurls dont evan kno how to hav one simple wen u find the g spot with a simple finger and she starts to beetroute and she says i feel like im gona pis my self for f u k sake tell her to go fru with it lol tht for u younger guy out there lol an if she showers u dont worry nine times out of ten it isnt **** lol ps use the g spot more than the clitaral stimulation as after one time in the same sitting it can get to sensitive and it mre local rathere than a full body orgasm there are a few places to get a woman going u lern them and ul neva go with out so stop worrying about penis size woman leave because there looking for sum one beta 70% of the time not because u had a small one use ur head guys get out there get ya self sum books on sex and how to please gurls i did and i still am u might evan find ur hard and bigger during intercorse cuz ur not so para about it and u kno she injoying it
i am 21 and my penis size scares me because i think its small, its like 2 inches hard. what may be the problem???
Most of what is written here is pure BS. Understand that the companies that sell the enlargement products and/or systems are really selling the myth of penis enlargement. To help sell that myth they pay people to go on sites like this a write BS stories to keep the myths alive. With billions in revenue at stake, you can see why. The fact that one of them sponsors a NASCAR should tell you two things: 1.They make a s*** load of money because it is ridiculously expensive to operate a NASCAR team. 2. They are spending their ad money at an event that is stereotyped as having the most uneducated fans. What's that say? It's also why there are so many a**holes on here saying crap like, "I was ONLY 6.5 inches", they want you to feel inadequate with your very adequate normal range of 5.5-6.5 so you will go out and buy their product. I mean some of these f***s are actually stating like a fact, "I got up to 7.775 inches." What, you measured it with a micrometer? Like every man has two definitive lines, one at the base and one at the tip of his ****, that says "measure from here to here".
To the best of my knowledge, the only way to increase is by surgery in which the tendon which holds the penis is lengthened. This has the effect of freeing up some of the 1/3 of the penis that remains inside the body cavity. In other words, it does not making it longer or thicker, it just changes it's position allowing better reach. It also has the side effect of making it flop around while erect since the "tree's roots" are no longer firmly planted. On top of that, it's only really good for showering at the gym. See the flaccid length increases most of all because it is now allowed to literally hang out. But when having to  push it's way into a woman, that resistance force is enough to push much of it back into pre-surgical position. And, it can also backfire completely. In some cases the tendon reacts from the trauma by shrinking, moving the snake deeper into it's hole and leaving less of it out to strike. As far as girth, you can have fat tissue harvested from part of your body or, to not leave yourself with a missing fat hole, there is the option of getting it from some dead person, and have it injected into your injector. Just hope it doesn't form into clumps like it often does leaving you junk looking like a ginger root. Hey, she might like the feel of it, if the look of it doesn't scare her off first.
Why can't it grow? Because the penis is not just a blob of skin. It is more of a sack made up of connective tissue that isn't meant to be stretched. It's not made of rubber but it's more like it was made of plastic. You can crush a plastic bottle over and over and it'll keep filling back up to it's previous size with pressure. But try to bend it under pressure or stretch it at any time and you could rupture it. I read a Playboy article on this subject many years ago. I can't remember the author but this guy traveled to India I think it was to interview a former American turned mock who would commit feats of pain to further deepen his meditation. One of those feats was he would place a bar with 90lbs of weight above his penis, grab the head with his hand and stand to left the weight with his penis as a strap. Did his penis get any longer. That's a big, thick no! Had he rupture the sack that supposed to have filled with blood thus allowing him to achieve an erection? That's a very stiff yes! So if 90LBS....90! didn't stretch this guys Johny, you think a little tugging is gonna do it? More than likely you'll cause injury like talked about in an earlier post and lose felling or just cause plan old importance.  
This is what I have learned from much reading, 7 years working in Urology and lots of listening to "Love Lines". As a matter of fact (and comfort to our truly smaller friends), the biggest complaint women have on that show is not that it is too small, but that it's too big! Really, you think women are just wishing for a man that can give her a really good vaginal tear? Oh, that sounds sooo sexy. As for length, personally I'm just long enough to touch the cervix of the average sized women if I position myself right, which I have learned to avoid because it makes them jump like hell from the discomfort. Talk about a spoiler. Woman want to make love, not get a Pap shear! Those idiots that brag about having 8 inches, I feel sorry for you poor bastards. Stuck with either never getting to satisfy that great urge to bury it to the hilt or having to screw nothing but really big chics. Sure, maybe you've gotten lucky and found a woman who's into pain or just doesn't want to let you know you are a bad and selfish lover. But you smaller then average men have it better off. You can go deep, satisfying yourselves at the same time stimulating her clit with your pubis symphysis, her A spot at the roof of the entrance of her vag and her G spot that is just around the corner about an inch in. You're a triple threat baby! Mister 8 can't touch you!  
And for the moron that was talking about so guy that grew his junk and grew in height taking HGH or T or whatever. Your bull has diarrhea! Once the epiphyseal plates close, the vertical growth stops.  
hahahhaa , that was hellava saying. I liked that. You are right, I'm an average guy too and when I hit the cervix wall, my lover feels pain there after. I think my lips can give her near orgasm experience, same with my fingers if properly lubricated and know how to do that.. , dunno, why people spend doing thiese stupid things when they know life is very short and the moment is to enjoy rather than worrying about their ****..and hanging **** on that.. just be happy. some guys are tall, big, some are small. same with the penis, .. don't worry folks.. just rub around , sensitize the women's vagina and when it's hot and red, hit it with your ****, you'll love the moan. Many call it foreplay.. :)
It is possible in my opinion. This is not because of something I was told by a friend's, friend's, friend, or because of something I read on the net. I have been using anabolics for 12 years now, and have done 2 courses of HGH over that time.

On my first course, my long-time girl noticed a change in size and she didn't know I was on HGH (I didn't measure so I am only going off what my girlfriend said and the fact that I actually felt more during sex, ie. her cervix).

The second time I had been doing manual PE exercises including jelquing (search them on the net), for about six months, and from those exercises alone had grown from 6.2"x4.8" to 7.0"x5.0". I continued doing the exercises and with my second course of HGH reached 7.2"x5.1" and I can sometimes get to 7.3" on a good day.

I know for me it really did work and nobody can tell me otherwise. Armchair experts on here can talk all they want, but I know from my own years of experience what is possible. HGH can grow you, and testosterone can help you achieve the maximum wood you can get at your natural size, and that's about it. I'm not here selling anything, but I do go through the daily self-doubt that I think many guys under 'huge' go through. The whole size does/doesn't matter joke doesn't really help either.

Like someone else said, you guys need advice about physical possibilities, not told to get counseling - as do I. I hope you keep with it and try everything (your willing to do), that is available to you, and I hope my relating experiences have helped.

Cheers.
I hate to break it to ya all but i was a pro body builder and my **** was 7", took 4 kits of HGH and with in a year my **** grew an inch.  If you research the biography on jose canceko...his wife will tell the story about HGH and what it did for him. Sorry about your issue but surgery, male enhancers or HGH are some options. And to the arrogant *** who told us about his pointless story about his sexual encounters that had nothing to do with the issue...be cool stay in school.
please tell me Indian medicine my penis just 3 inch long it toooo small please help me i'm a very normal man i'm 33 year old please help me
my id is ***@**** please help me.
Yep, I have heard some rumors about HGH adding to size. ... One was pretty crazy.   A company really started looking into it and found out by altering the compound they could direct the effect more to focus solely on the growing the penis.  They're supposed to be close to completing the formula and are going to release it as PGH - Penile Growth Hormone.  I'm not sure if it will require a prescription???
I know for a fact there are things that can make your penis larger because my penis has grown 2 1/2 inches longer and almost one inch thicker and the head has become alot larger over the past 8 years. I take a lot of suppliments for body builing and over time I have discovered what over the counter productsthat work and what combinations to take and when to take them for maximum results. Alot of products work to make you isntantly larger and harder, but taking them in the right combinations and continuing to take them over time can help you keep the size forever. I know this information is valuable, but I am willing to share my secret so you can have a massive thick hard Doinker with a fat head just like me. Just shoot me an email and Ill give you a list of everything you need to take. This stuff is going to give you the best orgasim of your life and your body is going to get into shape at the same time. My email is ***@**** I am asking for a $5 donation to my paypal account for the information
speaking from experience.. i am a 62 year old man with both hypogonadism and hashimoto's disease... after 3 years of somatropin replacement at .6mg per day.. i find that my left testicle, which was 1/3 to 1/2 the size of the right one has grown to an equal size... furthermore.. after 15 years of thrice weekly injections of testosterone. i now no longer require testosterone replacement.. as well, i do not need to take thyroxine either...
qne day gene therapy will be used to grow the penis cant wait to smash a vagina with my geneticaly engineered penis lol
Hey dickheads quit putting out dis information to the people in general. Yes HgH in a cream when applied to the penis shaft causes cellular hypertrophy (that means tissue growth). I quote Dr. Jerry Mixon of Longevity Clinic in Houghton, WA. USA. since I am no Doctor of medicine. Further it is especially effective in helping older men like me regain their original penis size and thickness. There are secret drugs and methods that can make your penis grow huge, they are known to the gay community and the Asians seem to know something about it because I have seen some of the porn that they have produced about it. I do no know the method that they are using it is still a big secret, but rest assured that one day when it gets out it will make your really curly haired bro cry. There is no lying about the drug and method, I have seen porn where TS males sport 20" inch erections. That means that some Dr. somewhere has the technology to offer. So seek and you may find it! Just remember to be a bud and post it up for the rest of us to read when you do. As for testosterone it is like a youth drug, a horny pill. You'll get harder faster like when you were in your young 20's. Plus it has other benefits like extended memory, I quote Dr. Ronald Klatz world renowned anti aging physician. Also with testosterone you'll hold better muscle tone easier which will naturally keep your weight down. Lot's of guys use it with HgH and even low dose steroids to keep fit in our 40's. Just study up before you use: gear. Or you'll get hurt!
im 16 about to be 17 and about 6ft will my penis still grow or am i done i just started growing a beard and only have about a 2.5 inch girth and im about 6.8-7 inches and im about 4.6 flaccid am i done or not!!!
Do u all masterbate ?
I am a female and my boyfriend has a 3 inch penis.  I have had big and small before.  The truth is he makes me orgasm without even using his penis.  It is the animal instinct in him, and confidence that makes his sex so hot!  Seriously guys, please stop worrying about by your size!!!!
ok so im not here to make anyone with a lesser than average penis feel about thier problem but i am 18 and have a 6.5-7" penis when erect but my problem is that i am uncircumcised.

for all of the guys out there with uncircumcised penis's have u ever been laughed at, insulted or humiliated by your sexual partners for being uncircumcised?

sorry for the off subject question but i would like to know plz!!!!!!   thnx
if so  tell information what need to do to make it happen and can it make fast strong and bigger all this at the same time if tell what need to know so I can do all this
I'm not big, like 5 and 3/4, but I found a little trick that helps.  It's similar to cutting your pubic hair short (which helps).  Wear boxer briefs or tighter underwear.  Woman don't find tighty whities hot so go with the boxer briefs.  When erect, pull your penis through the front opening.  The tight underwear will hold some of the fat around your penis back ( even if you're skinny there is some).  If the opening is tight it will hold some extra blood in your penis too.  Or, hold/squeeze the very base of your penis to hold some extra blood in.  We're all hard (no Pun intended ..lol) on ourselves and I think mine looks bigger when I do this.  Helps when your showing yourself to a woman for the first time.  Also, Over the last year, I shown myself to about 20 different woman and not one said I was small.  One woman even dated and black guy.  So don't be shy...lol
ok so i am more than happy with my length wich is about seven and a half to eight inches erect, however my issue is girth, i am MAYBEY four inches, it is actually very displeasing, honestly i would rather be shorter and wider... anyways, does anyone know how i can increase the girth, naturally and effectively(NO STEROIDS)!!??? please, i would really appreciate it...
Oh my,
After reading so much s***, I decided to shed some light on this topic.

Human Growth Hormone-is a protein-based peptide hormone. It stimulates growth, cell reproduction and regeneration in humans and other animals.

There is a device, attainable on the internet called a "penis extender".
It basically stretches the penis, by applying grams of pressure. (600, 1200 or 1800)
It has been used in the past and still is for "penile curvature correction".

Since the anatomy of the penis is still a big issue and a question, what is commonly believed is that the penis is 50-40% a smooth muscle.

The penis extender science is the generally well known principle of traction.

As small amounts of stress are applied to the penis body, skin cells are broken down and forced to regenerate.

During this same process the internal cavities of the penis body are forced to expand, allow for more blood circulation, and subsequently increase overall penis size.

But what happens if you add the HGH increased regeneration and cell production?

In theory an increase in your penis size.

DO NOT TAKE MY POST FOR A GIVEN THOUGH!
Spent some time and research on this topic for yourself!

Hope I have been helpful.

vagina of a woman is sensitive up to two inches only. So erect penis of 2 inches can satisfy a woman. If one take care of clitoris of a woman by leaning on her and rubbing her clitoris with the dorsal side of the penis, she will get full satisfaction.One can learn to use different postures as well.
After reading some good and some really DUMB people here on this subject. I'm sure whoever is reading these posts,  know have all kinds of ideas about if hormone treatment works or not, or still a question.
To those guys who still talking about  "size doesn't matter", please keep those thoughts of your egos. I'm in my 40's, since I was in my 20's loved the idea of having a bigger penis, and was not about showing to girls, making them have an orgasm or lack of confidence. It was about my own enjoyment and pleasure. Masturbation is such an awesome thing we can enjoy and get pleasure from. Thus, what's wrong wishing about having a bigger penis ?  Hope of you the idiots who keep writing about how their GF or wives are happy with your penis perfomance, feel happy about it. AND... let the other who wish and would like to have a big penis enjoy their wish.  Later.......
No it doesnt! Unless you take it when you are pre-pubescent, (and event then it makes you reach what you would have normally, just faster) it doesnt do jack s#!%. Testosterone might make your erections harder, but again, that was what you were born with! Anything you read is bull. I have tried and tested the hgh and gear combo for bodybuilding purposes, and I have to say, my 6x6 incher has not changed.
That being said, if you take stimulants often, you can shrink it, by constricting blood vessels - but that too is reversible. So stop wasting your money.
Confidence is the only thing that is gonna get you laid more. Ie. Ever see a girl get up in the middle of the night to pee, and cover her small breasts? YOU ALREADY SAW THEM!!! But that alone makes her less attractive right? Conversely, if that same girl had got up carefree, and just pranced over there like she didnt care what you thought, she is twice as hot! Same with your willy boys. Own what you got. If you have had sex with her, she has seen it. No point in hiding it now. Just makes you look insecure and even smaller.
As far as jelquing, (sp?) I think it can work to a degree. But, it is stretching, and is risky. Ever over-stretch an elastic band? Ya, it is never the same after that right? Same with the elastic tissue in your unit. Be careful. And you can only expect like half inch or an inch TOPS, if anything at all. Hey, if it worked so great, EVERYBODY would have a 10 incher! You think that is the kinda secret, backed up with proof that would stay under wraps??? Cmon guys, use your brains.
-EddyJames
I'm only 17 years old and was diagnosed with klinephelters syndrome and I am now taking testosterone and to be honest I want a big **** so  I can please my girl but Im scared because with this disease I have small testies and most likely won't be able to have kids and I really want to know if I'm stuck with what I got? Or is the **** gonna help? Please get back to me!
Over and above medical treatment, you may refer to Male deer exercise in google. It does claim fertility and sexual stamina etc. Research it and you find suitable, then only do there exercises.
only penis enlargment surgeory can increase your penis size penis exercise,lotions,penis extender devices dosent make your penis permanently bigger average size of penis is 2.5 inches in girth and 5.5 inches to 7 inches in length only few mens have abnormally large and fat penis.
Iam 6.5" when erect,mya gal friend prefers to rub it on her clitoris,thats when she gets an orgasim.Iam receiving natural herbs tomorow to enlarge my cork,it takes 3 days to effect.i will help most of u guys
Google 'male deer exercise' it may help you to regain sensation to your genital.
READ THIS CAREFULLY

Everyone got here by searching for the way on getting a bigger Pen**.
So that means who searchs about getting a bigger penus do have a small penus... So stop telling us stories and we need a medical advice from a Doctor or a professional not a searcher.

Me myself a professional body builder who took some Testrone and Growth before. Lets talk about how does it works :

Tertarone : The Male Sexual Hermone which helps a guy get more male hermons and that leads to make u wanna have sex more and makes ur pen** harder cuz of that. but it doesn't exactly make urz bigger.

Growth : Yes it will make ur pe"nis bigger %100 and ill give u the reasons :
1- Which it may work only during the age of 13-15 but it works on old people too sometimes depends on how ur body react toward growth hermones.
2- the pe"nis base filled with fat and growth hermone makes u lose fat that means if u lost fat from ur pe"nis base ur pe"nis gonna appears more so it gonna give me atlease 0.5 inch.
3- Growth makes ur body produce 40 different growing actions that helps ur body grow up faster and that gets u a healthier pe"nis which could gets the possibility of getting the full size it has.

Just remember something .... Being healthy means growing ....
that means take care about urz and it gonna get if not longer stronger

me myself got a 6" inch one and cuz i have got the perfect body i got laid with a different girl every couple days and i cant remember any girl that i had sex with the next month i fk her cuz of how many i fk.
I need a bigger one too not to make girls like me more or emparresed of it .. i need a bigger one to be honest to do more poses and positions.

i bet there is a way that gets it bigger naturally ... am a health searcher not for pe"nis but for how i get good health body building and i success and its time i guess to search for how the pe"nis work and what vitamins effect on every part of our pe"nis ... this gonna help if not makin it bigger it gonna help make the *** become more.. which sexier.

well if u think i got a small pe"nis ... try me on bed and lets see how long would u last... ;)  the fun about it and what ladies care about is how long u last and how professional u r... don't forget that ladies do have fun masterbate that means only movin their psy do the thing ...

am full known about ladies specialy bches
so don't just care about ur size ... care about how special u do it ...

I only faced a bch ones that didnt like my size ...
she said : " i thought u had q bigger one "
i replied back " i thought u won't need to get ur psy smaller "
that made proved to her in her mind that she's a bch ...
she said back " stop fkin girls it made urz smaller "
she thought fkin would make mine smaller lolz... well my confidence lets girls think am perfect even if i dont have a real big one...
confidence do so many things... if u didnt like it just act like u do and go away.. and if i needed to marry a lady and stuck with her and if she thinks that a bigger one would do better... well there is so many natural things makes psy smaller ill give her and make her my size and gonna always have fun from all the sides on sex.
please give the answer
do growth hormone increase penis size ??

please give the answer

as per my knowledge if u have sex once in a month without doing any mastubation definitely it looks awesome big. if u masturbate thrice in a day it looks smaller since it you shell out your white blood.

thanks
i want to remove my penis plese help me howwwwww
Please explain in a little clearer detail how you add inches and girth.  the explaination in your post is too vague.  Thanks!
well i dont care my **** is 6'1 and i am 14...... big **** for my age lol XD
All you guys that are worried about your penis size are just uneducated on a women's pleasures. First, a women's Vagina is only so deep, the nerve endings in there vagina are only 4 inches deep, so a 4 inch penis is just what they need. Now, girth is another thing, the fatter you are the fuller the women feels, so if you have a small women your fine, if you have larger women, you need to work it a little. As for me, I am too large sometimes and go too deep. So don't worry if you have a 4-5 or 6 inch penis, it's fine.

And I have been on HGH and Test, for years, It will not make your penis grow, unless you are taking it well before your 20's.
Google penis expander's exercise and pick up few exercises and do them regularly. Or there are books on sexercises. this will help if you do for a long period.... It would be good if you consult your doctor first.
Ive been dating a most sensitive handsome charming piece of work of man who has been using steroids. #1 when I saw his penis.. I was willing to deal with the size but alarmed by the corn kernel sized testicles. Totally UNATRACTIVE!!   I had suspiscions after I saw the acne and tiny testes. Recently he had a really bad reaction to a steroid in front of me, so I had to confront him. I was so scared I was about to call 911.. I looked in his drawer and wrote down the names of everything I found and researched it.
Im so sad right now... really considering dumping him. I feel sad -I just wanted to date some one nice, don't wanna deal with this.He also has erectile and anger issues.I believe the snappy defensiveness at times may be roid rage, its so odd because other times he is just over sensative. Sensative and sometimes so fragile. I feel really guilty about possibly abandoning him. Its really apparent he over compensates for his penil dysfunctions with buying women lavish things. At first I used to wonder a gorgeous man sexy with muscles and money was single. Now I understand why.. Every other woman went shopping and cheated. I really couldnt fathom why they would use him or cheat, but after I saw those micro testes and all the penis problems I know why.I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!
You can use maleinch to increase your penis size, my friends was increase three extra inch after using it.
Ummm size matters
Clear and simple and no it's not better up the ***
Euuu
What every guy on here about smoking and drinking to excess is absolutely true.  When I was a teenager I had a monster of a member that would either scare women or get that little glint in their eye of "ohhh yeah".  Either way, I was proud to pack some serious meat in the pants department.  Fast forward 12 years of smoking and drinking.  A) I look like an old man at 30, fat all over and wrinkles B) I no longer qualify as a "Big Johnson" T-shirt contentender (for all you guys over say 28 you know what I'm talking about).  Either way, 30 isn't old and losing the diamond cutter kinda blows.

Now to answer the question at hand, no HGH will not make your junk enormous.  Good health, strength training, lots of cardio and staying away from the booze and the smokes will keep your rumpleforeskin ready to rumble.

Once you pass puberty your body no longer metabolizes the hormones produced by your pituitary glands the same way.  HGH aint the only kitty in that bag.  There are loads of other chemicals that invade your gonads and kick them into action to produce TONS of pure, unadulterated testosterone or estrogen depending on your gender.  If you are a man, you have a series of amino acids that prevent a process called aromatese.  Aromatese is what your body wants to do, not what it eventually does.  Believe it or not, we are all naturally inclined towards estrogen.  Aromatese is the conversion of all of those chemicals into estrogen, not testosterone.  So, if anything you need an aromatese blocker.  Niacin found in white mushrooms is a good blocker, stay away from soy as that is an aromatese stimulant.

HGH is the chemical that our body produces that initiates cell growth, not penis growth.  If you have a cut, HGH comes to the rescue to produce cells and close that opening.  But, HGH does not actually do it, all it does is start the process of cell growth.  That is why body builders LOVE the stuff as it promotes cell growth which means big friggin muscles.

Now to the conclusion, what you need is the natural way to produce that magical combination of amino acids and hormones to bascially kick start a mini-puberty to grow your eraser tip into a magic marker.  This is done by strength training.  YES strength training releases all those chemicals from the pituitary gland that make for a mini-puberty.  And when I say mini, I mean like 50 minutes not 6 years.  In order to translate that to bigger meat log, you need to combine that with a decent aromatese inhibitor to really maximize your gonad response by stopping the negative feedback to your pituitary glands which tells it to release aromatizing chemicals (man boobs or gynecomastia if not performed correctly will ensue).

But, most of all and I stress this one to the max, consult a doctor before turning your walnuts into a laboratory because if you screw up the results may be permanent.  Then instead of a tube of lifesavers you will be the proud pleaser of Cherrios with raisenettes as your two companions along with a matching pair of mannaries.  Screwing with your glands is trickey work and a task not to take lightly, you could actually (not joking) stimulate cancer growth by kicking off the wrong set of hormonal responses.  How is that for a trade off, huge package in your personalized coffin?  Not worth it in my book.

Best of luck to you and your endeavors.
I think, in the spirit of this site, need to ammend my answer to a more professional level.  Now I shall speak in nerd.  

HGH is a peptide that metabolizes through amino acids, it is not an anabolic substance.  That means it does not promote a Lutenizing Hormonal effect.  What you are looking for is an LH that will convert into Testosterone n men through the androgen receptors which converts into DHT.  DHT and Testosterone are primarily responsible for secondary sexual development that occurs in puberty.  Anabolic hormones that are Luteinizing are fat based not peptides.  So, to answer your question, HGH will not produce the LH effect and increase Testosterone or DHT levels to promote penis growth.
HGH makes all tissue grow, that also means bad cells too. It is possible that you could grow some size but you run a great risk of developing cancer and other problems such as enlarged heart. if you have any cancerous cells in the body or have ever had cancer it would speed up the growth of these bad cells as well. Ever heard of the stories of pro athletes just dropping dead? Some of them have developed enlarged hearts and other organs as well as cancer. Just a normal human level may be safe but it is controversial.
hi there. its quite unfortunate but i also have the same problem. currently i am not getting any improvements. i wanted us to be friends so that, we can share information if any of us has any progress. my e-mail address is ***@****
I feel sorry for you. I wish I could cut mine in half and lend you half. B-)
Yes , hormones (specifically growth hormones) DOES increase penis size , growth hormones generally affects the frame of the body and the **** is attached to the body therefore blablablah   . . you got the point?  , when males enter pre-puberty the body starts pumping hormones to the blood stream of your body , that's why our body changes . puberty happens only once in your life so you better use it to its fullest extent (eg:"fapping", though many regards this as false , you be the judge)

What happens after puberty? the body returns to its constant growth till you reach 6 ft up and "under" .

Though you can stimulate your body to release more hormones through exer-ehem"fapping"-cise , eating a lot and try doing your own research , bottom line : get manly

Taking steroids will only lessen your bodies stimulation to the testicles ,thus shrinking ya balls

Fapping does help , your testicles gets stimulated , stimulated testis means more hormones , hormones means faster growth , growth means bigger dicks , also fapping and sex does stretch the walls and skin of the penis , orgasm also stretches the penis

i have a theory : the penis is basically a sponge for blood , so a healthy man with a lot of blood can also help

i hope this  helps

i have an extremely fast metabolism , an infinite abyss in my tummy a lot of blood and "all natural fapping ironed arms(both) 5 workouts a day"

and food for thought from my perverted psychology teacher - its not in the dimension , its in the performance!

what was that that worked for u again?
Genuinely I'm 4 - 4.5 inches when hard also I don't have a thick penis either and I used to drink and smoke but havnt done for some time now. Not bragging but I have had a fair share of women on the whole most of them very average/pretty and some hot. I figured the desire for sex overcome the fear of being embarrassed/rejected so I just got on with it. I certainly don't consider myself to be anything special either in fact consider myself very average looking with an average build. I come on here to check out other peoples points of view on this matter as I think on the whole guys do think about penis size at some point in their life. I know I did when I was in my teens then I forgot about it. I'm now years on in my late 20's the thoughts popped up again just out of curiosity and am reflecting on how life's taken it's path. After reading that guys on hear have a bigger penis than me and they still think they're small it got me thinking is there something up with me???

Now truthfully I am engaged to my beautiful fiancee and really no kidding she is attractive 5ft slim with curves in all the right places - known to be a Frieda pinto look alike honest. We make love and she climaxes often. So is there something up with me??? not in the slightest. My opinion and perception is when people have sex they want to be good at it of course. Men tend to think if they have a bigger tool they will perform better or it would be easier. If I can get a woman off with a much smaller one then most of you then surely it shouldn't be a problem for any of you to do the same unless medically there's something up. I feel damn good knowing I can do my business with what I have. You have to ask yourself what's the real point in having a big one? I would say the only true advantage is it's more aesthetically pleasing/attracting I guess, but really again I promise with no bragging intended when having sex and you see a woman's legs shaking because they *** so hard or when a woman's taking it doggy and their knees give way because they *** so hard or when you get out from under the sheets after a session and you pull back the sheets and see a wet patch over a meter in diameter as if she's wet herself but you know its because she's been cumming like mad or finally even when you feel her pu55y muscles really tensing tight round your penis to the pressure of hand gripping it because shes cumming so hard you know that you don't need a bigger penis.

Making sex fun, entertaining, playing along with the mood are all mentally attributing factors which I'd say play a big part. I use to read sex tip's some were rubbish others good i.e a common 1 - a pillow or 2 under the hips in while missionary. Everyone's different so figuring out the other persons body in knowing where to physically stimulate them makes a difference. I'm in no way saying every woman I've been with was totally satisfied. Over the years I tend to notice that some women do just simply climax easier than others - everyone's different that's just life.  I noticed that when I try too hard it shows and my wife to be also explained she notices and its a turnoff so relaxing and not being all uptight is important. The whole confidence angle is probably the biggest factor that's contributed to what I feel is a satisfied sex life so far. Confidence you can work on. I worked in sales for a while and before that I was very shy. So as a bit of impartial advice getting out there and just interacting with people (not just women) would help I guess or even performing in front of crowds like DJ'ing or being in a band or even delivering speeches to audiences would build confidence I guess too. But none of this will come to fruition unless you do something about it and make it happen.

Admittedly as bad as this sounds I do have a bit of an ego because I can satisfy a woman to the extent that when guys I've known who are better endowed cant satisfy women I feel bad for them - I know absurd isn't it.

Problem with society is media brainwashes all that pay attention to it into thinking guys need big c0cks and women need big boobs. Watching porn don't help either. Ultimately if you just wanna bang chicks then practice makes perfect by getting out there and getting on with it. If you're after marriage material don't just ask yourself am I good enough for her find out if shes good enough for you. If she is you'll know because of how she makes you feel and behaves towards you I guess. A decent partner would be patient, helpful and understanding - this is a 2 way thing.

So really the moral of the story is it genuinely is all in your head. There's that saying "it's the motion in the ocean" which to me years ago sounded like a load of crap but it really it's true. I do consider myself lucky because I can last last long and have sex on average for around 40mins - 1hr then go again later if we feel like it but that's through practice (longest around 6 hrs just out of curiosity to push the limits). Sorry about the long post but it all had to be said and apologies in advance if it offends anyone. I just hope that it may help with ill perceptions on the original topic when the root of the issue I've found in my experience is psychological. I'm all up for self improvement but getting a bigger bone I reckon will only probably make you want to have more cosmetic surgery in other areas perhaps or you may not still feel you've achieved what you want. Then again there may be others of you out there that go against all this I've typed. Ultimately some d1ckheads are making some nice money off of your insecurities.
hai,its not at all problem.u can increase pennis length by doing some exercises.some julking exercises.search them on net.its easy and it will give u good result.
how do people get HGH and Steroids? Wish to get them...
uuuum thats a damn good sized cawk. i bet if you had a 3 incher youd be more superficial. i dont even know why you posted. maybe to brag about you big cawk? because its not small and i know for a fact no ones ever made fun of your member. and 5 inches circumfrance 6.5 inches long, you think thats small? lmao. if everyone had a 6inch cawk no one would be unhappy.
First of all, I realize that this is a 5 year old post, but I want to set a couple of things straight. Particularly for any kids that are getting on here. HGH will increase penis size. The penis is an organ and GH increases ALL organs in size. Remember that, "ALL ORGANS." This is why guys who overdo it end up with distended bellies, or "turtle belly." GH should absolutely NOT be taken within 5 years of your long bone growth completion (~18 years old for most. So you shouldn't supplement with it before 23). Remember that growth hormone is a "master hormone," i.e. it controls cell division. That's why someone above posted that it was useful for anti-aging (true). Unfortunately he posted that it is only useful for anti-aging (false). You really need to do some research before considering taking any. And don't post on a forum that you're looking for some, because someone will sell you a ******** placebo or worse, something that is harmful to you. Check out the Life Extension Manual at futurescience dot org for more on GH.
Testosterone can help, particularly with your PC muscle development. But, again, you need to research the $h!t out of this if you're going to do anything hormonal. And if you're <18 don't even think about it. If you think you have a hormonal problem, see a doctor. If he says you need hormone therapy, it'll be legal. Also, if you live in a large enough town, you can usually find a doctor that will write you a prescription and give you the appropriate blood panels to monitor your liver, etc.
Whichever idiot said that you need DHT should be shot, that is a form of testosterone that causes hair loss, and guys who take steroids will usually take compounds to PREVENT testosterone from converting to DHT. You would also need to keep Nolvadex (or similar) on hand for post-cycle therapy or if you start to feel gyno coming on.
If you really want to bone up (no pun intended) on hormone "supplementing," check out steroidology *******. The guys there really know their $h!t. It's where I go when I need some advice. Again, be careful about posting that you're looking for test., GH, etc. There are always vultures hanging around forums that will try to take advantage.
I have to agree with what several others have said: if you're good with your tongue and/or fingers and you have some patience and tease her, she'll be so wet she won't care what you put inside her. Get good at making her squirt and you'll be golden. If your attitude is: "I want to please her" you'll find a way to do that.
I'm a little above average, so I'm not sure what it feels like for those of you who aren't, but I can't say I wouldn't do the same if I were in your shoes. Good luck in your endeavors and be smart.
To everyone else: If you have some ******** "get a life" post, why are you wasting not only your time, but the time of everyone else here. You get a life. You're not answering the posted question. Go troll somewhere else.
That was a good tell that dipp **** the way it is and yea he's gonna need that masters to pay for all the medication and therepy to slow down the flares of his stds. Lmao smh
please write me ***@****
i started puberty about 2 years ago, and my well down low area is, i think small, 2" long, is that small ( i am 11 years old ).
So, here are some things my Anatomy and Physiology teacher went into about size increasing;
Almost any physical techniques that show possible size gain can result in strained, breached or broken capillaries, ligament straining and tearing, erectile dysfunction, coagulation of blood inside the penis, or necrosis of skin or tissue.
Hanging weights on the penis increase size, but decrease girth. It commonly decreases blood circulation as well, which will most likely cause necrosis of the tissue inside the penis.
'Penis Pumps' offer a temporary size increase but keeping one on for extended periods of time may cause coagulation inside the penis 9and it has been proven that persistent use does not result in major size gains). 'Penis Pumps' are usually used by men who have erectile dysfunction, circulatory system disorders, or insulin-dependent diabetes on a chronic level.
Jelquing incorrectly may lead any of the problems mentioned, including erectile dysfunction, which is most common when you try to think about something to keep your erection soft (which is basically you telling your brain to ignore an erection.)
Saline injections (testicles) result in temporary size gains of the testicles, but may lead to damaged tissue and very loose, hanging testicles due to the still-stretched skin after your body removes the saline naturally. Rarely, incorrect administration may result in 'popping' of the testes.
Yes it is true. I have done it close to two months and still doing it, originally I mine was 5.8 to 6.2 long with 4.5 girth inches, presently 8.3 long with 6 girth and a very performed in energy and hard like a rock longer erection.

The trick is; I've stretched my penis 6-8 hrs a day and then inject it with a solution of IGF-LR3 5ml in each side of the erectile tissue every day. Results started to notice was in the 3rd week, after then I could see the gradual change a every other week. Believe it or not, I couldn't even believe it on my self.

This practice require commitment, its very pain full stretching for longer period of time, injection has to be made almost immediately, while driving is like torture and also publicity, no matter what you have to figure out to keep it stretched. when I tell you that is the longer you stretch is the more you get the result, you can try it to find out b/n a 6hrs and 10hrs stretch at once would make a noticeable change. GOOD LUCK

Anyway my sex life since then, I feel like ama kinnda prono star.
there is a product extracted from the wild deer and I believe it really does work in some way especially if you combine with some physical exercises. the name is "New Zealand Deer Antler Velvet". It is available on Amazon from about 25$. I did not have a "small" but got it for exercise, The sexual results I believe are outstanding so far, that is getting a stronger hard on, and my size look bigger, off cause if you get a stronger hard on the size will be bigger. I looked at the site and if you want to learn more here is the link I got. http://www.****.com/deerantlervelvet.html Hope you find a lasting solution for your problem
Hi Ddawg13,

Your post is a few years old, I don't know if you got any info in regards to your problem.... but it sounds like you have a testosterone deficiency and there may be some problems with your pituary gland. I know this because my ex boyfriend has the same problem.
He only began growing pubic hair into his very late teens and only after hormone therapy did the beard start coming in ( but very sparsely) . His testicles don't hang and his penis hadn't changed since he was around 14 as well.
He was using patches at first and then moved on to testosterone injections. His libido varied depending on when he had his shot... fatigue, depression, etc.
I guess I'm writing because the thing he suffered from the most was insecurity. Because his **** wasn' t big or wide, he was very self conscious but I must tell you that he compensated in other areas and it still felt good for me when we were intimate.
We are no longer together but I still consider him as one of my top lays, and he did it all with his 4 inch member. You need to have confidence in yourself and your bedroom ability. There ARE ******* out there who would see what your packing and not be interested to continue further.. forget em. Learn how to please a woman in other ways and when she's so riled up they won't care how big your **** is. No matter what, it still feels good. I wish you the best and you don't have to be hung like a horse to be a man. I hope you did the medical follow ups because there are some serious adverse affects to your body when you are lacking in testosterone in regards to your bones and your life expectancy. If you are receiving treatment, then you should be fine!
Hi Ddawg13,

How do you do it?
How? What the hell is your secret??!?
I have a very small penis and small balls I was wondering how do I make them bigger I was dynos  with xxy so i want a bigger tool I'm married but it feel small to me
Sorry. You sound like those pundits that say if a woman wants bigger boobs, it's because she lacks confidence also. It has nothing to do with confidence. Most men with average or even a small penis already have a girlfriend. It's a matter of simply wanting to be more fulfilling to the girl you are with, or feeling more satisfied with yourself. Some women don't care about sex. Some do. For those that do, today, most have enough experience to know the difference between 'small, medium, and large'.  And there are two answers to 'penis size' questions and doubts. One answer is prim and proper, and sounds like something your sunday school teacher might tell you: "It's not the size, it's what you do with it!" And the other answer is down and dirty, and will be said from the very women who have enough experience to speak competently on the subject. And their answer is that they like to be filled up by a man, not left feeling half empty. Ultimately, yes, it is about how well you can accept whatever your genetics gave you. If length is the problem, then try stretching methods. If girth is the problem, then see a doctor about 'fattening' surgeries involving displacing bodyfat. But keep in mind, neither is going to make you into the next John Holmes.
yea until Mr. 11-inches comes by and sweeps your wife off her feet, because she felt a bigger deeper climax than she has ever felt before. I'm sure you'll be on a dating site with that same ******** story u posted here. Only time a woman tells you size dont matter, its 1 of 2 reasons. #1 Because she slept around so much it feels numb to her and like a warm bucket of water to you. #2 She's lying, its hard to believe with six inches u could do anything besides pee sitting down.

Regards.
I think your comment to Well Well was spot on !

No one who has a 6 inch penis is in a position to judge someone with 3,4 or 5 inches.
   I am above average but would still like more , but I cant imagine being 3,4, or 5 inches. Regardless of personality or personal success you can not say because you "only have an average 6 inch penis"  you can relate in any way to the problems a small penis may cause.
   Having 6 and wanting 10 is not a fair comparison. I'll agree a woman is not going to leave a guy with 6 inches just because she wants 8. But she may very well leave a guy with 3.
   Size does matter, but not in the way of being bigger as better, but rather in meeting a minimum requirement.

As far as the initial question, I believe surgery is the only answer for you to gain size.
   Remember though, your woman can do Kegels and shrink her vagina, effectively making you feel a bit bigger.

Hi I'm desperate to enlarge my penis,my girlfriend of five and a half years left me for a guy with a huge ****, It's completely destroyed my confidence and in the past have tried jelqing,a stretcher and pills but had no results whatsoever,how do you do it?please get back to me!.Mike
This is to everyone...your **** size isnt everything, its one facet of what makes a woman desire you and that is what will make her *** - attraction, chemistry, passion, mental connection, your confidence, your phsyical fitness/abs whatever, your style in bed (wild, soft whatever you both connect on), a great personality and finally love all make a woman *** hard! A huge **** is not a magic wand that will make women fall at your knees or necessarily leave her satisfied. You could have a huge one but not turn her on in the first place or just be lousy or selfish in bed. A good sized **** isnt a disadvantage usually but its just one of many components. For ***** sake if the woman your interested in is that narrow minded or superficial then she should **** off back to hickville from where she came (no pun intended).

Also all women are different, just like men. I dont like big ****, I find them vulgar and trailer trashy, but some guys love em. Some women like massive cocks, some don't care much at all. Some women have small waists (hot) and have tight pussies (sooo good) and can hardly accomodate a big ****. Also on that note, there is a massive disconnect here. Who wants to be with a woman who is stretched like the sleeve of a wizard or is wide hipped and big boned with a tunnel that you could drive a truck down! It works both ways, the conversation should shift a bit more towards she's loose not tight, rather than I'm thin or short. If you have a girl smirk at your **** then smirk at something about her body or face, it works both ways. Unless she's a supermodel she aint perfect, even then there would be something...

My point is, get your focus off your cocks (if it is seriously bothering you). Its fine to prefer a bigger one or whatever but not if its troubling you psycholgically. If you find some woman you really like and she wants a bigger **** well too bad for you, I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons you don't get the woman you want at that particular moment too. You're missing out on way better sex and women by not being the lead singer of a famous band, or looking like Jonny Depp, or not earning enough money (another superficial thing) or being a **** to women. So shift the focus - if they are into you they won't put 1% or less of the importance YOU put on your ****.

And if they're just out to find big cocks and not connect with you in bed in a wider more passionate way do you really want to give a **** about what they think? It's the same as a guy that only sleeps with a woman because she's got huge ****! What self respecting woman would give a **** about that guy's opinion?
Also, it'd be interesting to find out whether the fact that so many women can't come is at all correlated with so many of them being ****** in the head somehow as to prevent orgasm... leading to their (in some but not all, even majority) focus on size... I've been with one that couldn't come hardly ever, but everyone else has easily with me, multiple O's maybe 1 in 8 times on average. And on that, do women ever consider how boring it is for us when they can't even come... there's nothing better than feeling the contractions inside her as she comes, yet somehow, some but not all, women have this self righteous belief that our size is more important... what about the non comers and the loose, wide set ones with small breasts. Seems highly biased to me to judge if you are one of those!

When did guys become so whipped and not think of judging back when they find women who are that superficial?
If your penis size was adequate in your mind why did you feel the need to say you had sexual intercourse multiple times with over 40 women by age 20, a feat that is quite frankly an effort to validate your "manliness" and also a whale (no pun intended) of a story????  And if you were really educated you would not be screwing that many women indiscriminately.  On the other hand if you are telling the truth I think it is impossible for you to have a rich and loving relationship with that hot wife of yours because you treat women like vaginas.
What's your routine?
Ok guys I am 20 years old all my life I had health problems by 16 I had just start growing pubic hair and chin hair my doctor said I was starting puberty later than most. I am have then taken pills to boost my hormones and testosterone I still take those pills with enhancement Rx & daily masturbation( base up only) and my penis has went from 5 to7.5 to 8 inches in 6 months I had sex with my girl last week it was amazing I had the size,confidence and skill. size does matter especially in 2012 when most everyone is sexually active be warned you could start to grow man boobs and get real sensitive in the penile area and can cause premature ejaculation. my doctor warned me and I am warning you.lucklily it hasnt happened to me yet
WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? MY **** IS SMALL AND I NEED HELP, YOURE A DOWNIE....
wow u need to read up on your medical first of all test should be taken by injection eaither test ethnate or test cyponate they have the longest esters, takin oral is jus going to tear up and destroy your liver then u have another problem. and no test or roids DON'T make u bald but if it is in your jeans it could speed up the process!!!
and to u man boobs or gynomastia or gyno ***** **** can be resolved with tamoxaifine citrate or called novadex or letrolzol street name letro clears that **** right up and kills off the estrogen but watch the rebound mabey kit some clomid on had read bodybuilding fourms different intrests yes but full of info like that and obviosly HUGE on there testerone knowledge
First HGH and testosterone are 2 different things with different effects on the body.  HIGH makes your ENTIRE body grow so it can be assumed that it makes the penis grow as well.  And for you well well, stop lying no way your penis is almost as big around as it is long.  5" really, so you mean to tell us that your Johnson is almost twIce the dIameter of a baseball bat whIch Is 2.75" at Its bIggest poInt. Sure it is and mine hangs to my knee.
Steps to increasing nutritional and circulatory benefits to your phallus:

1. Do not drink or smoke.

2. Maintain a healthy body weight, excess fat around the torso will shrink your penis.

3. Eat fruits and vegetables.

4. Do a dry spell, make yourself hard but do not ejaculate, just increase the blood flow to your penis.

5. Use a warm cloth or water before doing any type of penis exercise.

Taking zinc will not increase your penis size, it will only make you ejaculate more sperm.

Taking any type of penis pill will most likely have a placebo effect on your body, if it really worked, the average size would be closer to 7-8, not 5-6.

Herbal remedies make help with circulation but remember, your penis is made of cartilage, NOT MUSCLE.

HGH and Steroids will have long term side effects that may lead to more serious issues than penis size.

Understand less than 10% of ALL males have a penis longer than 7 inches, and less than 5% have 8 inches or bigger.

Please refrain from the fantasy of having a massive penis, you are chasing a pipe dream, the best you can do is ensure strong circulation and libido for a happy, healthy life.

I wish you good health and the best wishes.

Remember, the head between your shoulders has more value than the one between your leg's ever will.
It would be great to have a 7" penis but I've only got 4" when erect and still get great pleasure. Also remember if you can't get it in all the way the extra size is a waste.

Completely agree!! -Cheryl
haha radman I live in asia, I've got an 8 incher and a tiny asian girlfriend and I can bottom out in her. And all the others before her(after pushing them in). They all never had sex so good, it's hard to get rid of them sometimes...

Must say I'm still going for extra length and girth. Any of you that think you can't get an 8 incher all the way in are dreaming. And that's with her feet up near her head... and that's asian chicks the size of an 8 year old white chick...so I'd like a couple more inches.
aww honey i totally feel you. look into dr lorias non eveasive platnium procedure. he even does over the phone consultations . in addition before going to see him i would also suggest "bathmate" water pumps official site". dont let the name turn you off. lol and there is also the official penis extender by size genetics. now i have a theory. used in harmony with each other at the least you could get three inches. and perhaps more depending on your dedication, and that's just from stretching the outside. the pump will also help to draw the inch and a half from the inside out!!! isnt that lovely.lls either way when all is said and done, what nature and the machines might not give you Dr.loria can take it from there. last but certainly not least HGH harmone is whats produced during our teen years to help the body to grow. used at the same time one can only conclude that its effect could be multiplied. in short this is definantly an investment but its not impossible, and in this new AGE that is upon us the technology is ever advancing. remain steadfast and you will reach your goal of never feeling that way again. P.S you'll be joking about seven or eight soon enough.....BLESSED B MY DEAR
I am a 125lbs guy, 5'7 i have a 8" penis with an oversize head...in proportion, i probably look like a freak because my winner matches that of a much bigger in size guy....none is perfect guys. I wish I had a bigger body and probably a penis to match my overall size...it is what is...be happy with what you got as long as it works
how. i am 5.5 and i want to gain at least 3 inches. what can i do
i have a promblem i am 5 erect and 3 normal and i want to get to atleast 6 whats the best way that can work 100%
How did you do it?I just want an inch more in length, and and as much as i can in girth Im,6" long while erect and only 4.5" wide.Please help me im not tryin to get gigantic, i just want more than what i have.I always thoght i was normal until this girl i liked told me i was small.PLEASE HLP ME i feel like jumping off a tall building.