Men's Health Community
frequent urinating and burning at the tip of my penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

Hi, I am a 23yr old male and for a while I have been occasionally having trouble urinating and its like I cant seem to get through Ill empty my bladder and in 5 mins I gotta go agian and I also have burning at the tip of my penis. another symtom I have is during sex I have a burning sensation.I should have already gone to the doctor but I dont have any insurance.I took AZO standard for a couple of days but it didnt seem to help at all is there anybody that can tell me whats going on? (I cant take it any longer!!)   Please help!
very similar symptoms to what my mate had. Turned out he had a urinary track infection after a trip to the gp.
Could also be an std, that u definetly dont want to be treating with the wrong medications
It could be a urinary. Drink plenty of water, cranberry juice, and you could check out the health shop for a urological tea. If you have blood in your urine seek out a doctor. It may also be an std or fungal infection. You need to probably get if verified there must be an std clinic you can go to.
The AZO wont rid the infection.  If it is a uti you will need an antibiotic.  Do you have discharge?  Unfortunately, you must see a doctor to get a proper diagnosis.  It could be an std.  There has to be some affordable clinics around you.  Google it.
hmm.... was this message for me or for gohan? Rusalka. If it is for me I was only offering my personal opinion to gohan. Thanks.
Well, it could be a urinary tract infection, but UTI is rare in healthy younger men.  An STD is more likely, such as chlamydia, gonorrhea or nongonococcal urethritis (NGU); or conceivably herpes, but that's less likely.  You AND your partner need to be examined, pronto.  Lacking insurance, visit your local health department STD clinic for expert, confidential, low cost (probably free) care.  Do it today.

HHH, MD
hi this is gohan I have been with the same person for six years so there is no chance for an STD (happily married) I should have put that on my first post sorry. thanks for the help
can you get any of the ones you suggested from a public bathroom that is kinda scary because my wife is 8 months pregnant and we dont want to harm our baby!
visit this site...for info on std

http://stdinfosite2006.blogspot.com/

:)