masterbation
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to ask you regarding my long standing problem for masterbation . I used to masterbate for more than ten years and it is at least 3 time weekly , sometime more and sometime less. Now I am 26 .also I had no very much sexual relations because of the relogious restrictions in my country (Iran) till marriage.I should note that my hair has been lost (it is not very much ,but it is not normal with my peer groups).therefore I would like to ask you how much this masterbation is dangerous to my health , also for my hair ? also the number of actions that I am doing is very mcuh or not?what should I do if I want to give it up?and finally what is your recommendation?
Many thanks for your help
Hamid
its fine to materbate,does not cause heath issues  , it does not cause hair loss  and 3 times a week is not much . it is impossible to give up as for a man it is a nessessity to c ome,if you dont have sex or masterbate you would have wet dreams . just enjoy your body ! good luck x x
Hamid, based on your description, there is no way your hair loss is due to masturbation. Hair loss in men is mainly due to the combination of two factors: (1) inheritance, partly from your father but mostly from your mother's father, and (2) male hormones. There may be other factors too or some medical condition but the previous two are very common.

Also your masturbation frequence seems normal for a healthy male of your age and situation.
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Sandman2 commented on Green Tea and Green T...
AnnieBrooke commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle