Men's Health Community
no more erections

This patient support community is for discussions relating to men's health, cancer, circumcision, erectile dysfunction (ED), hair loss, impotence, infertility, parenting, penis disorders, prostate, relationships, STD's, testicular disorders, and vasectomy.

no more erections

Hi..im to embarrassed to say my first name so ill just say its David. Im David and im only 17. i use to have a big problem since i was about 13 with masturbation...i liked it so much that as the years wen ton the more i did it in a week would be the amount of times i did it a day; then that went to the amount of times i did it in an hour. i started out doing it by watching porn and now it seems the only time i can get a good erection is if i see porn, and now at this stage im at i don't get good hard erections anymore they all semi-hard. it has ruined many relationships for me and ruined my first experience of sex. i want help but i am ashamed of myself and embarrassed to tell my doctor. i really want to have a good sex life in the future and not let this ruin what is suppose to be a beautiful experience to i never want to have sex again! i don't know what to do. could anyone give m advice on what to do! im lost!!!
I appears to be fatigue.You have masturbated in excess. It is not preferments damage. You stop this practice and masturbate only when there is very strong urge. stop Porno.Concentrate on general health measures. You will be fine again.Do not worry and do not have guilt. everybodyey masturbates. It is a good habit. if you do not masturbate you will loose it in your dream. so stop for some time till you recover. Learn to relax.Read book on relaxation, and improving health.When excited sexually try to divert your mind to    some other health activities. In a period of time you will be ok.
To control sexual urge,try deep abdominal breathing. when you breath, your abdomen expands not the chest..Count up to 10 breaths, the urge will go away.when you intercourse , you can uwe the same method to control youor self from ejaculation.
Search the word"Kegel" Kigel exercises will solve your all problems.Hewe I paste a part of the article.
A popular way to identify the pelvic muscles in men and women is to stop the flow of urine midstream. This is accomplished by contracting the pelvic floor muscles. Restarting the flow of urine is accomplished by releasing the pelvic floor muscles. Once identified this way, the pelvic floor muscles can be contracted and released independently of controlling urination. Kegels are most frequently performed in sets. Here are a few techniques:

* Quick pumps: do 15 reps of quick pumps, pause for 30 seconds and repeat. Start at 15 and work your way up to 100 reps two times a day.
    * Hold and release: contract the muscle slowly and hold for 5 seconds, release slowly. Work your way to at least 25 reps two times a day.
    * Elevator: slowly contract 1/3 of the way, pause, then 2/3 of the way, pause, then all the way. Do 10 reps two times a day.

[edit] See also