patch of skin on right outer side of calf becomes hot some eight to ten times a day
I am a woman of 40 years of age.  I have been having this problem for some two years now. Outer side of right calf somewhere just below the knee becomes hot for a couple of seconds and then the heat sensation dies out softly.  the patch is of the size of a palm.  Before I read this site, I thought it was because of some spiritual reasons... something wierd ... like as if I was the chose one by God because of this unique kind of experience was coming to me... For two years I did not speak a word about it to any one because I thought this thing might increase and one day finally take me to the stage of 'kundalini' experience, which is like the ultimate experience of God which a person on spiritual path can have....  The size of the patch did not increase..it remained a small blot like that of size of a palm... this set me worrying.  Of late this has started happening for more number of times a day....
I read views on your site today and learnt that many people experience this.  My problem could be of continous sitting at a place for 8 or so hours; onset of menopause; bodily requirement of taking in multivitamins, etc.  

Any way thankyou so much for giving me an apt reply to my query.
When I use to take some multivitamins everything was fine at first but after a month or so I would start getting a throbbing sensation inside my inner thighs. It felt like I had some sort of cancer running thru my thighs but I was only 33 years old.

Anyway, I decided to leave the multi vitamins alone and/or any supplements I bought from a nutrition store alone. For surely, as a couple weeks went by the throbbing in my inner thighs stopped.

I suggest you refrain from taking those multivitamins or supplements for a good month to see if the burning sensaiton in your right calf starts to go away completely.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle