penis hole getting larger?
so tonight I was doing my thing and as i was finishing, i may of felt a small pain and my *** didnt really shoot out... it also looked like my hole might of grew?, i went to the bathroom to take a leak, and the stream was 2 seperate ones that connected mid stream, im 22 healthy male.. if there is a small tear can i leave it be? i really dont want too see a doctor again i have seen them alot recently for unrealated issues. thanks any info will help
Hi there,
The common causes of split urine stream are congenital defects, scarring of the urethra due to STDs or other trauma, and prostatism. If you have recurrent kidney stones there may be scarring of the urethra causing split stream of urine.It is best to follow up with an urologist regarding causes and further course of action.  Do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Take care and regards!
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.