suspected balanitis - 7 months after oral sex
I received oral sex from a sex worker (without a condom) in December. A couple of hours after that I noticed small red patches on my skin. After two days I went to a dermatologist and was prescribed a 3 day course of antibiotics and 7 day course of antifungal pills, + ointment (called Triderm - antifungal, antibacterial and antiinflammatory). None of that helped. To cut the long story short, over the last 6 months all STI tests came out negative, blood tests are fine, lab check for fungus was negative as well. I visited STI doctor and dermathologist about 7 times over the last six months, used Daktacort, paid attention to hygene, did not use any cosmetics or soaps, etc. but nothing has improved. Every couple of weeks there is a big red patch on the head of my penis. Sometimes the foreskin becomes red, swells and 2-3 red bumps appear right at the edge of the foreskin. They are sore, but there is no pus or water or anything in them. All symptoms go away after a couple of days, except for 4 bright red, elongated marks on the head of my penis (one doctor suggested marks left by teeth...) and so it goes... sometimes the foreskin becomes swollen but is not painful if I don't irritate it (can't have sex though...) what triggers it? Sometimes sex, sometimes nothing, sometimes washing and drying with a towel... I'm 34 and never ever had such problems in my life until this unfortunate oral sex last year... Last time when I went to a dermatologist, I was told it's a "non-specific balanitis", but considering the fact that she did not recommend any tests to eliminate other possibilities (according to her it is a non-treatable condition and only symptoms can be treated), I think it was rather her knowledge that was non-specific than what is happening with my skin...
I'm quite depressed now as it has major impact on my well being and adds even more to my difficult situation in life.
Please advise what to do!
I'm having similar problems but my penis won't stop burning as well.  If you find out what this is let me no please and I will do the same
Nothing has changed and I've started to see purple veins on my penis and small red veins. There are so many of the tiny red veins that they make the penis look reddened (it's on the shaft, not the head). I went to a urologist but she only told me "non-specific balanitis" which, to me, is absurd. I know that in my case it's post traumatic and there must be some infection in the skin that makes it red and makes the veins swell and change colour... no luck so far :/