white penis tip
does anyone have any idea what could make the opening on the tip of my husbands penis turn white? the entire penis is normal color just the opening to his urethra is very pale like there is a constricted blood flow- no swelling no lumps no signs of any sort- been going on for about a week- no pain, totally normal function, 36 years old and in great health- normal urine flow, no leaking or blocked feeling-
Help!
fredx

I would really like to see an answer to this one
I have the same with nooooooo pain, no difficulties just a small white spot on the tip...sensation is normal and ejaculation is considerable
you think thats odd?? my whole tip & foreskin are white!! nothing else just the end? like i dipped it in a pot of paint??
the doc just sed its nothing to worry about??? i could see HE wasnt worried at all but im not so sure??
I have the same exact thing, a white spot on my penis head.  It is small maybe 1 cm in diameter and comes and goes.  Sometimes I'll look down there and it will be there, other times it won't be there at all.  If I press it, it goes away; however, it comes back sporadically.  
PLEASE HELP!
I have these as well, like 3 of them, on the tip.  They are flat, do not hurt or itch, disappear when I press them or get an erection.  I have had them about 6 weeks.  I talked to my doctor and she said "it's not warts or herpes, so don't worry about it".  I read somewhere that it could be a fungus of some sort, so I treated with a fungus cream for a week.  They are still there, but the site said it may take a while for the color to return.  If anyone can give more information, or suggestions, it would be helpful.
I have the same thing, which I started noticing within the last year.  I believe it may be related to obstructed blood flow because a couple of years ago I got heavily into biking (which can permanently obstruct penal blood flow) and have been experiencing on-again, off-again erectile dysfunction ever since.
Exercise Tracker
Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle