Half head
HI

I have a question i don't know if it's migraine or something else
half of my head hurts badly along with my left eyes & eye ball!!!
My neck hurts as well..
what could it be?
Hi.

How would you describe your headaches? Are they constricting, throbbing/pulsating, sharp, or dull? Do you experience any pain radiating from your neck to your shoulder or arm? Is the pain relieved with sleep?

It is possible that you are suffering from migraine headaches, especially with the clinical presentation of one-sided headache and eye pain. However, other conditions cannot be ruled out at this point, such as sinus headaches or cervical spine conditions.

It is advisable for you to consult a physician to undergo a complete physical and neurological evaluation to determine what may be causing your symptoms.

Good luck.
This is one of the times that it is almost good that your neck hurts - it might be something pretty fixable.  Doctor's advice is first priority, I'm not a doc, but I would take Advil not Tylenol to help the neck heal.  Rule of thumb for some is cold pack on the head, and heat on the neck.  Although cold pack should be at base of skull if that hurts.  Remember, no Ice and electrical heating pad - wouldn't be to safe from an electrical perspective.

I can't really tell how the pain is but yes it goes away when i sleep & comes back  right after I wake up!
Yes my neck also hurt but arms some times. I did went to m doc but she can't really tell why i have these head aches!
My BP is also low for last 1/12 month & its bothering me alot. its most of the time 93 over 53.

"LifesAHeadache"
Thnx 4 reply no i m not using any ice or heating pad. But srill its not going away.
:(
Hi.

Do you easily get dizzy? Any lightheadedness, especially during rapid head movements or changes in direction? Unless you are losing sleep because of the headaches, the low blood pressure might not be related to the headaches you experienced. However, if you have symptoms related to the low blood pressure, you should have a physician check out your condition.

A consult with a neurologist might be advisable at this point especially since your doctor doesn't seem to have any ideas on what is causing your headaches. Pain in the neck and arms might suggest a nerve impingement as another likely cause aside from a migraine headache.

Hope this helps.
Thanks alot.