Head Issue
I am 49 years old an had an episode of blacking out. The top of my head started tingling and than loud buzzing in my head. Than I saw a black veil like going over my eyes. I blacked out for a few seconds. This has happened twice in the last 4 month. It really scares me
do you fall down when you "black out" as in you pass out/faint? Or is it that you just lose a few second in time?
Just lose a few seconds, but very confused afterwards.
ok, thanks for the clarification. I suppose it's possible that you're getting absence seizures, but I wouldn't say that for sure.

A pretty safe rule of thumb is that if it scares you, get it checked out by a doc. It might be nothing, or it might be something important.

Good luck!
How are you? Blacking out or syncope may be due to decreased blood flow to the brain. This can occur because the heart fails to pump the blood; the blood vessels don't have enough tone to maintain blood pressure to deliver the blood to the brain; or there is not enough blood or fluid within the blood vessels. Another differential is the presence of seizures as dame_wilbur pointed out. Of it persists, have this checked by your doctor for proper management. Your complete medical history and physical examination will help determine the underlying cause. Take care and best regards.