Headache - Forehead
Two weeks ago, I felt my forehead pain when I cough or sneeze. The pain is quite severe. Please tell me what is the cause of this headache at my forehead? Thank you.
Do you mean that you're still experiencing the pain and that it's been going on for two weeks? It might be related to your sinuses? Are you sick with something else? Definitely, if you've had a headache that severe for two weeks, you should go see a doctor.
How are you? Are there other symptoms present? Aside from sinus issues, other causes of forehead pain are primary headaches such as tension and migraine headaches, and even error of refraction in  your vision.  If over-the-counter decongestant or pain relievers do not help, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. A referral to an eye or ear doctor may also help. Take care and do keep us posted.