Migraines & Headaches Community
Headache - Forehead

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Headache - Forehead

Two weeks ago, I felt my forehead pain when I cough or sneeze. The pain is quite severe. Please tell me what is the cause of this headache at my forehead? Thank you.
Tags: forehead
Do you mean that you're still experiencing the pain and that it's been going on for two weeks? It might be related to your sinuses? Are you sick with something else? Definitely, if you've had a headache that severe for two weeks, you should go see a doctor.
Avatar dr f tn
How are you? Are there other symptoms present? Aside from sinus issues, other causes of forehead pain are primary headaches such as tension and migraine headaches, and even error of refraction in  your vision.  If over-the-counter decongestant or pain relievers do not help, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. A referral to an eye or ear doctor may also help. Take care and do keep us posted.