Migraines, cervical bulging disk, and facial tingling, HELP!!
Is there anyone that suffers from facial tingling?  I have had this for 8 years now, used to be just on occasions, now its everyday.  Have had 2 brain MRIs all normal, but I do have a cervical bulging disk at C-3, would this cause the tingling, it is triggered by neck movement.  I also have no neck curvature.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.  HELP!!!
did I understand you right that your tingling is triggered by neck movement or does it just happen? I have had neck surgery in c-3 and 4 I had tingling in check areas. It could be that your bulging disk is putting pressure on a nerve that in turn is causing the tingling. There is no sure way to diagnosis this. They did not know until I had surgery. So watch and see if the tingling comes when you move your neck. hope that helps some.
Yes, it is triggered by neck movement.  Usually when looking up and looking down, usually not to much when looking side to side.  Is the tingling better since the surgery?  This is the side also that I get migraines, but must say, in the last 2 years or so, I can feel it faintly on my right cheek, the way that the tingling started on the opposite side.  Thanks so much for the input, all my docs think that I am nuts.
Jen