Migraines, problems talking, and weakness
I started having migraines when i was 9 years old and would get them a few times a year. I am 18 years old now and my most recent one was this weekend. It started of with the spots effecting my sight. I took motrin and tried sleeping. Usually works after a few hours. That didnt work and then later I had problems speaking. I knew what I wanted to say but it came out jumbled and I had to repeat it multiple times. I still have the headache and body weakness. I have no taken excedrin migraine and a hot bath, but nothing seems to work. Does anyone know what else I can take to make it go away????

The best way to treat migraines is identification and avoidance of trigger. I would suggest you to maintain a headache diary and try to make a note of all the triggers for your migraine.
Acute attacks can be managed by lying down in a quiet dark room and applying cold packs to the head and neck. Scalp massage will also help. Try to sleep off the headache. You can try taking magnesium supplements also. They have been known to reduce the frequency of headaches.

Good luck!
Vision problems, especially blind spots and zig zag lines are a part of the prodrome to the migraine.  Speaking problems are also common.  I've experienced them both so it is nothing out of the ordinary for migrainers.  I've been told that if you take effervescent aspirin as soon as you start having the visual impairment, it often times stops the migraine from coming but I've never tried it.  I simply do deep breathing exercises and it more often times than not works for me.

Good Luck!
I developed migraine, no pain migraines and temporal lobe epilepsy in my twenties.

After trying lots of drugs to control the migraines, I found something that works for me and is non medicinal.

Green spearmint leaves, stale working a lot better than fresh ones, taken when the migraine is starting or as soon as you can, and binging on them works like a charm for me.  My migraines would last days, causing extreme nausea, sometimes vomiting, and the meds just caused other problems.

My doctor helps me with my management, and  though she doesn't recommend the spearmint leaves to other migraine sufferers, she supports my use of them.

It might be worth a try.  When I get migraines, I get spots, a tightening band sensation around my head, stiff neck, photophobia and others, but those are the most common ones...it depends on the trigger.