Weather Related Headaches/Migraines
I'm a 37 year-old man in relatively good health with a long history of headaches.  I'm on the bigger size, but exercise for 30+ minutes every day.  I'm a non-smoker and rarely drink.  About ten years ago, I had terrible migraines and was diagnosed with sleep apnea.  I underwent surgery and the migraines decreased dramatically.  Several years ago, I started to get daily headaches.  We tried a number of things until finally, my dentist noticed that I was grinding my teeth.  I was fitted for a night guard and again my headaches decreased.  One problem that has not gone away is my constant problems whenever there is a weather change.  If a front moves through and the temperature changes, I tend to wake up with muscle tension, neck pain, and severe headaches.  As the day goes on, my headaches often become migraine-like and I may get naseaous.  This winter has been especially difficult and I have felt horrible several days a week.  I recently found out from my father that he has also had the same problems throughout this life.  Any suggestions for treatment?  It is very difficult to work and raise a family when I'm often in such pain.  Thanks.  

A primary differential in your case is a tension headache or a migraine headache. Weather as a trigger for patients with migraines is relatively inconclusive.There are some studies however that shows migraine to be a a trigger for some people but most results are not really significant.

In your case, this may not be something very urgent.You had your previous bouts of headaches relieved through correction of your apnea and bruxism ( teeth grinding).Also, this headache seems to have a genetic factor involved.

Get yourself a consult with a neurologist fo a primary assessment.A CT scan may be able to help rule out any possible intracranial involvement.

Protect yourself from the cold weather.Wear a cap, cover your ears and wear scarves if necessary.This may help prevent the headaches.
I can sympathize.  I've suffered from migraines for about 11 years.  I'm 27 now and it's been difficult for not only myself but my family.  Towards the end of my high school career I was diagnosed with chronic migraines and attendance became a problem.  We were unable to narrow down any triggers for about a year.  I kept a journal with my daily activities, what I ate and when, weather conditions and menstrual cycles.  Also had a battery of lab tests and imaging.  It was also a time of trial and error between preventative medications and pain medications.  After evaluating my journal and test results (which were all negative and/or normal), the only things that seemed to be more common was PMS and pressure changes with the weather.  I started taking birth control which helped considerably with the ones associated with PMS.  Like you, I still have problems with the weather.  About half of the neurologists that I've met with say that pressure change is just coincidental. I say after this many years, that's QUITE a coincidence.  
Pressure change causing pain is not coincidental. I've been suffering, only in the spring and fall, for twenty plus years. I can predict weather change 12 hours in advance. I get headaches and severe back pain. My muscles tighten which causes pinching on my sciatica. I end up with atrophying quadriceps. Otherwise I'm very healthy and when I'm not in pain I'm very very active. .