exertion headache
hello, new here so i hope this hasn't been asked too often. This last month out of the blue i have been getting very extreme exertion headaches. They can be caused by anything, the only constant that i can find is that in each case is the headache begins once i reach a point where im breathing hard, this happens during sex, exercise, or hard work like using a saw etc etc. What bothers me is i haven't had any major diet change, my blood pressure is normal .. so says my local walking clinic, i haven't suffered any recent injury's besides a base case of shin splints in my right leg. The headache's in question begin at the front of my forehead and move upward in a U shape kinda around my head until it feels like the entire top half of my head is pulsating with extreme pain. Im a 22 male, in moderately good shape been working a lot lately on becoming healthier if anything. I don't take any weird supplements or special medication. This problem has been constantly plaguing me for about a month now, they hurt so bad that it has completely derailed my work out routine and has even been effecting my sex life to a small extent. I also don't feel any odd bumps on my skull or anything .. if that is needed info or not. The only thing i could possibly think of that caused them would be i have very weird sleep patterns but i have been that way my entire life. I tried to breech this subject when i went to the walking clinic and the doctor there kinda just brushed it off after checking my blood pressure, I really want to avoid going to my family doc cause its very far out of the way and i would have to take a day off work for it. Any information of this type of headache on possible causes and even solutions would be awesome thanks :)

Thanks for writing in.
Your symptoms are very suggestive of exertional headaches. These headaches are triggered by heavy strenuous exercise like physical exercise or sex.
http://www.headaches.org/education/Headache_Topic_Sheets/Exertional_Headaches

I would suggest you to go easy on your exercise routine for some time. Make sure you are sufficiently hydrated during and after exercise. Do not exercise on an empty stomach.
Usually exertional headaches go away on their own in a matter of days or couple of months. However if they persist NSAIDS like Indomethacin have been found to be very helpful.
Hope this information helps!
thank you very much for the responce. :)